Moore County

knowledge man jr.

Realize that popularity among kids does not mean wins. A good coaching staff will always have an assistant who is popular with the players. This young will make a great coach if given a chance. I think Kenny deserves some credit for starting him on the right path. As far as quoting you, as long as you post on this board I will quote you anytime I feel the need to.

You can quote all you want , I think the educated reader will understand what I was saying and not interpret it as anything negative toward Kenny as you did. You can quote me on that.... :thumb:

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would agree that Austin is a good candidate that has been overlooked this far. He may not be the head coach and Parker may be great but Austin is alot of the reason why the Cascade football team and the major reason to their strength and conditioning. I would also agree that there is a different between being a coach that is like and being a great coach, but being an athlete myself I know that you must respect and look up to the coach and that seems to be something he has gained from all the players at Cascade. He truly cares about the kids and will do anything extra to see an athlete succeed, such as individual film studies. How many head coaches would do that and this is the assistent that only does what he is told. I don't know what all is going on in Moore County but they will be sorry one day to let this one day and he will make a great head coach wherever and whenever someone gives him his opportunity.

Who interviewed on Friday?

i think i have some information that is pretty reliable. they are very close to naming a coach and many will be shocked at what is going to hapen.. i t has been quiet for a reason. from what i have heard they will have a hire by thursday or friday and it sounds like a good one. as far as coach austin is concerned i have a friend who talked with the principal about the possibility of coach austin and he was impressed with coach austin however he has only met with him one time. my friend said that the principal (s. bean) would at some time make a comment on the entire situation to stratghten up all the rumors that have been floating around about this job. should be very interesting. we have heard before that an annoucement was comming. hopefully this time it is true.

i think i have some information that is pretty reliable. they are very close to naming a coach and many will be shocked at what is going to hapen.. i t has been quiet for a reason. from what i have heard they will have a hire by thursday or friday and it sounds like a good one. as far as coach austin is concerned i have a friend who talked with the principal about the possibility of coach austin and he was impressed with coach austin however he has only met with him one time. my friend said that the principal (s. bean) would at some time make a comment on the entire situation to stratghten up all the rumors that have been floating around about this job. should be very interesting. we have heard before that an annoucement was comming. hopefully this time it is true.

Please tell me that they are not dropping the program for lack of interest.

there will be no coach named this week, every coach that has showed interest wants to bring in at least two coaches with him and there is no open teaching position in the school at this time. The director of school needs to forget about finding a coach that runs the wing-t, and find one that can build a team around the talent around him, the wing-t is not the only successful offence. When the director gets one hired and then let the coach do his job, and he needs to stay off the side lines and out of the locker room.

Once again you can think Flatt for this mess. I really dont see how he can sleep for what he has done to these kids@!!!!!!

With all due respect, dont believe its Flatt you should be thanking. He showed interest, made some request, and MC bentover backwards. It seems to me that MC put all their eggs in one basket and they all cracked. Believe they may have dropped the ball on this one. You are correct they will have to let whoever they hire in coach his way, cant continue to live in the past.

I don't think they are dropping the program. Notice in his post he said they are naming and hiring a coach by Thurs. or Fri. :lol:

Though IF this dramatic saga continues, it wouldn't suprise me if the program did get dropped. This day and age if problems doesn't get fixed quickly, then the problems seems to get put away.