FCS vs JCS

Commander63

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks. Just to let you know that not all of the Hampton posters have been talking the public/private debate. I certainly have not. Granted there have been a few from Hampton along with those from other schools who have. Personally I don't care. I agree with you. This stuff gets old, especially when it's said about your school. I have read enough bad stuff about Hampton this week. It's really sickening. So maybe I should log off. I've said enough anyway.

Oh yes, I disagree with you concerning the hit on our quarterback. But that's just my opinion. We can agree to disagree.

So long!!!

Thanks Hawkman,

You folks had a fine football team and us FCS folks know it. And again sorry bout your QB.

Edited by FRIENDSHIPFAN

And while playing Gordonsville on Oct 13th a high low intentional dirty hit to a FCS lineman...which aided him in being out the rest of the season with a torn MCL. They intentionally tried to put him out of the game. On a positive note, hope your quarterback is recovering well.

A note for you Mom. If it was intentional, dont you think they would have done it a lot sooner in the game? Why wait so long? High, low is always happening in every game. Go watch some film. Both teams do it. Its football. Not fooseball. You are sounding like a Hampton fan. When things go well you are happy, when things go wrong you are crying foul. Get a grip mom. I have one on the line and I EXPECT it anytime. Just another thing linemen have to be cautious of. GV nose guard had the same injury last year playing against TC. Did you see any crying from GV? NO. Then in the last meeting with FC, same thing reinjured. Did we cry? NO. If you dont want your son hurt, dont put him in harms way. Meaning put him in golf, not football.

A note for you Mom. If it was intentional, dont you think they would have done it a lot sooner in the game? Why wait so long? High, low is always happening in every game. Go watch some film. Both teams do it. Its football. Not fooseball. You are sounding like a Hampton fan. When things go well you are happy, when things go wrong you are crying foul. Get a grip mom. I have one on the line and I EXPECT it anytime. Just another thing linemen have to be cautious of. GV nose guard had the same injury last year playing against TC. Did you see any crying from GV? NO. Then in the last meeting with FC, same thing reinjured. Did we cry? NO. If you dont want your son hurt, dont put him in harms way. Meaning put him in golf, not football.

Mo$$$,

Mom's just love their boys, and he's a goodun. We appreciate GV cause they make us tuff. Can't nobody else hit us like your boys.

Pujo,

Your avator is killing me. Try to figger out how to insert one on them Jim Croce pics instead.

The truth hurts, how many new ones will you have next season, bet you can't match Silverdale, I think they have 8 and Temple said they would have 12. We may have 1. You'll have enough trouble out of the region 4 teams concerning this matter. They don't like it. No more often than we have to play you people, don't really care.

Thanks. Just to let you know that not all of the Hampton posters have been talking the public/private debate. I certainly have not. Granted there have been a few from Hampton along with those from other schools who have. Personally I don't care. I agree with you. This stuff gets old, especially when it's said about your school. I have read enough bad stuff about Hampton this week. It's really sickening. So maybe I should log off. I've said enough anyway.

Oh yes, I disagree with you concerning the hit on our quarterback. But that's just my opinion. We can agree to disagree.

So long!!!

Hawkman why would we try and put your QB out, you're team was one dimensional. All yall tried to do is run the ball. Nothing against your QB but the two or three he tried to throw looked like Billy Kilmer's passes.....The best throw came from #25 late in the game.......Penalties didn't beat you boys, it was the inability to advance the ball on our defense. You were bigger but we hit harder and the speed overwelmed your team.......And also we didn't have 15 daddy's on our sidelines along with the coaches. You talk about refs, you're correct on they weren't the best cause they should have flagged the sidelines for the profantity and taking your helmets off on the field.....#25's helmet must have been hurting cause he kept it off more than he kept it on. Thats my opinion, otta be yours.

What about that FCSfan????

As far as the hit goes ,its football, should have been a penalty and the reason it wasn't was probably because of the tence moment.I doubt the refs or many other people were thinking about football at the moment. I doubt #55 had any ill intentions ,just knock the crap out of the ball carrier, thats his job and he does it well. It could just as well happened to one of your guys. ITS FOOTBALL.

You definately have a good team ,but the game could have been alot closer, the refs had alot to do with the outcome,five extra posessions by way of penalties is astounding. That interference call made down the middle of the field to 18 was something out of dream world, nobody in attendance saw it except some idiot with a flag.We had a couple of unforced turnovers that also played a big part in the outcome. Can't beat good teams with that kind of stuff. I will wish you guys bad luck and hope to see you in Hampton in the 4th round next season. If we are able to get there ,we will be ready.GETTTTTTURRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNN

l

PUJO get over it! The best team won. How can you cross midfield once each half and think you had an equal much less better team :D !

You and some other Hampton fans been coulda, shoulda, woulda - ing for the past week. What happened to all your "I'm feeling good about this game", "we're gonna bust em in the mouth", "they can't handle our big linemen", "we're gonna run it down their throat" "we got our RB back" statements. You came to Region 4 knowing from your 0-35 spanking last year what to expect. AND YOU GOT IT -AGAIN! The more physical team won just like last year. You guys might wanna take a lil different approach should you ever meet a Region 4 team again. Here are some helpful hints:

#1). Schedule somebody- If you had played FC's schedule you woulda went 5-5 at best with losses to Collinwood, Davidson Academy, Ezell Harding, Gordonsville, and Trousdale Co. This schedule allowed FC to be ready for your "bustem in the mouth mentality".

#2). Get those 20 something assistant coaches/daddys/alumni/red necks/etc off the Hampton team's sidelines and let your very capable staff do their job. When you get to round 4 of the T$$AA playoffs it ain't jr.pro football anymore.

#3). Go easy on the crow - it's hard to digest with all that turkey eaten just days before.

#4). Instruct your QB's not to try and run over MR. Football Linebackers at any time from Region 4. You might get away with that in your "hills" but not down here in Mid TN. These LB's down here in possumtown will - pardon the pun - Bustem in the mouth :o

and most importantly

#5). Don't make the COMMANDER NATION your enemy because you might face them again next year and as those TC coaches that helped you prepare know, FC is on the rise and there will be many upcoming years of quality teams in Possumtown in the near future :o . Best of luck on the hardwoods!

Stay focused Commanders! :P

Hawkman why would we try and put your QB out, you're team was one dimensional. All yall tried to do is run the ball. Nothing against your QB but the two or three he tried to throw looked like Billy Kilmer's passes.....The best throw came from #25 late in the game.......Penalties didn't beat you boys, it was the inability to advance the ball on our defense. You were bigger but we hit harder and the speed overwelmed your team.......And also we didn't have 15 daddy's on our sidelines along with the coaches. You talk about refs, you're correct on they weren't the best cause they should have flagged the sidelines for the profantity and taking your helmets off on the field.....#25's helmet must have been hurting cause he kept it off more than he kept it on. Thats my opinion, otta be yours.

What about that FCSfan????

Probably wouldn't have been bad cept for his post bout 2 up from yours. So much for his being neutral.

Mo$$$,

Mom's just love their boys, and he's a goodun. We appreciate GV cause they make us tuff. Can't nobody else hit us like your boys.

Thanks for the compliment fan. Gv works hard on building heart, and hitting hard. I love my boy to, however I support his desire to play the game. Since I support him I accept the fact he could be injured everytime he puts on that uniform. He has been injured and I accepted it without crying and remorse. He got well and continued to play several games later. Football is a contact sport. Anything can happen. Be prepared mentally, as a parent. Pray for their saftey. Thats all you can do. Also if it happens, dont cast blame. If you must cast blame, look within, you allowed him to play. Thats my personal opinion on this matter.