FCS vs JCS

Commander63

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Go get um and bring it bactk to the East, need to work on special teams this week. If they can run on you I'll be impressed,quick ,quick and did I say QUICK.

Our kickoff coverage left alot to be desired. Course you had some pretty shifty boys running it back, and some big ole boys blocking for them.

Edited by FRIENDSHIPFAN

Go get um and bring it bactk to the East, need to work on special teams this week. If they can run on you I'll be impressed,quick ,quick and did I say QUICK.

Well now thares some nice words from you ole Pujo. And you are 100% rite I'll tell ya and its in muh notes to talk to coach Mc bout rite now. Ar kickoffs wuz bad fer sure.

Slick Mo$$$$ Says, Check out my new picture.

I bet he would be proud Slick Mo$$$. I guess I could be Slick Laugerhead. Mo$$$$ will you be attending the state game this Friday?

Possumtowner, you are the only one left, you might as well join us and add the pic. I hope Richard comes on here and tries to say something to all of us about using his picture. We better watch it, we will all be on his posters. LOL

Edited by LaugerHead Lonnie

One of you guys find that Glover guy from Carthage and see if he will make his avatar the same as ours. I was on here one day and him and Richard started talking about how they hate each other. LOL

Last time I saw Glover he was on the Alcoa/Goodpasture site. He'd done made ole coacht mad and they was threatning to kick him off.

Edited by FRIENDSHIPFAN

Last time I saw Glover he was on the Alcoa/Goodpasture site. He'd done made ole coacht mad and they was threatning to kick him off.

Glover is a Smith Co die-hard!

If you think us FC fans have been going at it bad with the Hampton folks you should look at Smith Co vs. Alcoa thread or the public vs. private threads. Tnsddeveloper really tends to stir it up over there. He seems to have his own fan club.

I'm betting that Ain't one (also known as Antwan- Smith Co's finest and the # 1 FC hater) is pretty fired up right now too. What with his beloved owls getting beat down at home last week by that "openzoned" ALCOA (football's poster child program for recruiting) bunch and now playing Goodpasture (2A's most hated private) for the 2A title. Not to mention Lipscomb playing for the title in 3A and we all know that 1A is the "private bowl". :P

Words can't describe how bad I feel for them or how proud I am to be an FC fan! :lol: