FCS vs JCS

Commander63

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well you come up to Possumtown next year and we'll show it to you. I really adds to the atmosphere, unless your sitting around it.

I tell you what I might take you up on that invitation. It will be under much friendlier circumstances... I'll certainly be on the "Green" side that game!

We'll be mourning the transfer to 2-A next year...

I'd kinda like to meet Possumtowner anyway... I've enjoyed this...

I've been wondering if I know any of you guys from college. I'm sure I know some parents... I know I went to school with Marcum's paw... I'm sorry to hear about his injury... He's a really young un isn't he?

Good Luck FC from G-ville...

Keep the gold ball in region 4 :thumb:

Thanks Bishop We hope to.

I tell you what I might take you up on that invitation. It will be under much friendlier circumstances... I'll certainly be on the "Green" side that game!

We'll be mourning the transfer to 2-A next year...

I'd kinda like to meet Possumtowner anyway... I've enjoyed this...

I've been wondering if I know any of you guys from college. I'm sure I know some parents... I know I went to school with Marcum's paw... I'm sorry to hear about his injury... He's a really young un isn't he?

Johnny's the Youth Minister at my Church. He is a great guy. I guess you went to Lipscomb.

But with that said here I go. FCS could argue that DCA who beat you was beaten by Davidson Academy who went on to win the Div II State Championship, who we beat at their place 34-17

In looking at the DCA game, I may add that JCS was without senior middle linebacker Seth Doyle, who was out due to a broken hand. In return, DCA ran it up the middle all night long. Along with many others, I can't help believe that the outcome of that game would have been a little different if he had been playing.

Well you come up to Possumtown next year and we'll show it to you. It really adds to the atmosphere, unless your sitting around it.

FRIENDSHIPFAN I didn't mean to leave you out. I saw Possumtown in the post and thought it was from Possumtowner...

Like to meet you too...

It's been a lot more fun to watch this whole private-public debate than to get involved in it... Yeah, I guess that makes me a chicken...

In looking at the DCA game, I may add that JCS was without senior middle linebacker Seth Doyle, who was out due to a broken hand. In return, DCA ran it up the middle all night long. Along with many others, I can't help believe that the outcome of that game would have been a little different if he had been playing.

I wondered where all you folks went

FRIENDSHIPFAN I didn't mean to leave you out. I saw Possumtown in the post and thought it was from Possumtowner...

Like to meet you too...

It's been a lot more fun to watch this whole private-public debate than to get involved in it... Yeah, I guess that makes me a chicken...

I would have thought you folks might have some of the Public/Private debate sometimes too.

Thanks Bishop We hope to.

Johnny's the Youth Minister at my Church. He is a great guy. I guess you went to Lipscomb.

Busted... Yeah, I think we graduated the same year. If not I was probably a year ahead of him... Yeah, I kinda lost touch with him. We've been out of Tennessee until this year... What a great year to move... State Championship Game!

Busted... Yeah, I think we graduated the same year. If not I was probably a year ahead of him... Yeah, I kinda lost touch with him. We've been out of Tennessee until this year... What a great year to move... State Championship Game!

btw Possumtown is the name of the community where FCS is located. It's really not a community, but we have signs saying that it is. Our official city is Lebanon.

I would have thought you folks might have some of the Public/Private debate sometimes too.

I think being the only representative from West Tennessee has alleviated that debate. Being new to West Tennessee I'll have to say I'm very impressed with how united everyone is... I think West Tennessee pride is greater than the Private/Public School debate... We've never felt so much support. We've had coaching staffs, cheerleaders, players from other West Tennessee teams visiting our boys and giving them gifts.

I mean think about it. 10 teams in championships. 1 team from West Tennessee.

I think it's been genuine. Hopefully, nothing was poisoned. No just kidding. I know it wasn't.

I think being the only representative from West Tennessee has alleviated that debate. Being new to West Tennessee I'll have to say I'm very impressed with how united everyone is... I think West Tennessee pride is greater than the Private/Public School debate... We've never felt so much support. We've had coaching staffs, cheerleaders, players from other West Tennessee teams visiting our boys and giving them gifts.

I think it's been genuine. Hopefully, nothing was poisoned. No just kidding. I know it wasn't.

Gifts like banners that say, "so and so says BRING THE GOLD BALL BACK TO WEST TENNESSEE" "SO AND SO SAYS "GO EAGLES!"

Around here football is taken very seriously. Some people take offense to a Private School knocking out a Public School in the playoffs. We just like to play football. When I went to FCS we never won a game.