Ravenwood vs Smyrna

tj37067

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations to both teams for making it to the Championship game. I really hope to make it to the game tonight but either way, I just want to say GOOD LUCK Bulldogs. LaVergne (and hopefully) all of Rutherford County is rooting for you to bring the championship back to RC.

Let me just say I wanna thank all of the schools in Rutherford County for supporting us. Yesterday I heard that Oakland and Lavergne had put "Good Luck Smyrna" on their signs in front of the school and I just wanna say that means alot to the folks here in Smyrna.

Thanks to everyone.

Goood luck to both teams tonight as they battle for supremacy in the state. They have worked hard to get to this point and all players, coaches, managers,Cheerleaders, bands, trainers, and yes, even fans need to be applauded for doing what it takes to get to this level. Enjoy all the pageantry involved b/c it will be over b/f you know it.

Everyone have a safe trip to the stadium, stay warm, and support your teams in a good sportsmanship manner. When it is all said and done, please respect each other on here after the game and in your posts.

Edited by 2priceless

There will be openings for the Cookeville & Rhea County spots next season on the Owls schedule. Come down and teach us all about that 4 year quality football program you got. :lol: Yeah last year you beat a good Oak Ridge team but do you know who else beat them? Yup that’s right the Owls did. Come to Region 2 5A the Beast from the East. Now that’s REAL Football!!!!!! Go Owls! Smyrna please put a sock in the Ravenwood Craptalkers mouth. I BELIEVE Smyrna is the better team. Go Smyrna!

Let's see, Sarge...last year your claim to fame is that you beat OR in the regular season but you didn't make it past the second round in the playoffs. This year you made a better run at it but still came up short. Those sour grapes will make your tummy hurt if you keep eating them.

Lookin' forward to a great game tonight and the one thing I can say, for sure, is that the 5A gold ball will return to Middle TN once again. :D

How come the last 3 Smyrna games I have watched..everytime the other team starts to make a good run someone "gets an ache" and stops the game. It takes the momemtum out of the other team. Is this something that is taught to the players? Because it started at the Riverdale game, then Ootelwah, and now tonight everytime the other team is doing well someone goes down. Then he goes out one play, and then 2 plays later he is back in. Well I guess it works.