2006 State Championships

doubledrip

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Volunteer[/url]General' post='826284265' date='Dec 1 2006 - 08:43 PM']

That`s not West TN., that`s Memphis.

Memphis may be in western TN but it`s not West TN. Now if you can`t understand that then it probably doesn`t involve you to begin with.

who cares! as long as they are playing the greatest sport in the world!

Volunteer[/url]General' post='826284265' date='Dec 1 2006 - 07:43 PM']

That`s not West TN., that`s Memphis.

Memphis may be in western TN but it`s not West TN. Now if you can`t understand that then it probably doesn`t involve you to begin with.

Yeah...they actually teach in our schools that Memphis is the Capital of North Miss...or is it Eastern Ark...not sure...but I know they don't make them part of west Tenn...West Tenn is quite evenings...loud stadiums on Friday Night...fried chicken...wondering how the cotton is doing...Sunday potlucks...Memphis...well I'm not sure what Memphis is but I don't picture it quite like the rest of west tn

Edited by JaxMan

C'mon now quit dissing Memphis. I'm a proud current resident. <_<

BTW, Jackson is pretty much a mini-Memphis so I wouldn't talk too much!

just having alittle fun...Memphis is a great town...my daughter lives there...there are many similar things between Memphis and Jackson and many different things...but both are fine places

1. I do not care whether or not you West Tennessee guys want to claim Memphis, you have it. Look at a map B) You can't say Memphis isn't a part of West Tennessee any more than you can get somebody else to go to the bathroom for you. Trust me, I understand the mindset there. Both my parents are from there (tiny town called Sardis:) Both grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, and all extended family live there. I'm there frequently. I know how you don't even consider Memphis part of WT when talking sports. I get irritated at the Jackson Sun just like everybody else; it will be 3 months before they know it's basketball season, and by Feb. they still won't know anyone outside Jackson has a team :o But like it or not Memphis is in West Tennessee. Simple geography :thumb:

2. West Tennessee - I

Middle Tennessee - III

East Tennessee - IIII

Edited by defender25