Jackson Christian

reaction

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on a good season. Getting 6 ints in the state title game is amazing to me. That defense should be very proud. That tied a TSSAA record in the title game i think.

Congrats on the win JCS.

Congratulations!! Bad call going for it on 4th down at the end of the game but the Coach realizes it now. Least that's what he said on the tube. Good job. The west isn't so weak.

JCS ouplayed FCS but I do not believe they outcoahed FCS.

The Friendship QB may have had a bad game do to the cold weather. I think he had 5 ints going into this game and he had 6 tonight. I am surprised the game was as close as it was. That is a credit to the FCS coaching staff.

By the way...why did the JCS coach fake that punt??? Run, Run, Run, Punt.

Dont. Pass, Pass, Pass, Fake Punt when you have the lead with 5 min. left in your own territory.

Oh Well, Congrats to Jackson on their first ever State Championship in Football.

JCM couldnt do it. USJ couldnt do it, but you guys did. Good Job

Sorry move on the coach`s part to not let Clay go in and take the last knee. I know he was hurt, but he`s the man that brung ya there. Clay is such a great kid. I had the chance to coach him in all-stars one year in baseball. If I know Clay he won`t dwell on it, but the ball belonged to him. I`m not a JCS fan but it hurt to see Clay on the sideline at the end of the game. I really hope this gets back to the coach. Clay earned the chance to take the last snap. That`s just my opinion.

Congrats to JCS for bringing West TN another gold ball.

Edited by VolunteerGeneral

Volunteer[/url]General' post='826284213' date='Dec 1 2006 - 08:35 PM']

Sorry move on the coach`s part to not let Clay go in and take the last knee. I know he was hurt, but he`s the man that brung ya there. Clay is such a great kid. I had the chance to coach him in all-stars one year in baseball. If I know Clay he won`t dwell on it, but the ball belonged to him. I`m not a JCS fan but it hurt to see Clay on the sideline at the end of the game. I really hope this gets back to the coach. Clay earned the chance to take the last snap and not some shop around QB. That`s just my opinion.

Congrats to JCS for bringing West TN another gold ball.

I thought Fowler took the last snap?

man do u really think the qb is thinking and down about not taking a knee on da last play......they just won state, he's getting a ring, that's what it's all bout....i dobt if he's internally down about taking a knee......he can take a knee while holding the championship...say cheese bam!!!!!!!!!! coach ain't worried about who take a knee, he was hurt anyway