For The Haters!

FBEmeritus

This thread is a place for all of you jealous haters to post and vent because Maryville has again accomplished another great milestone. I know your out there, real disappointed, depressed and disgusted that Hillsboro could not get it done. They were a great team like three of five opponents during the playoffs that were undefeated and all picked by many to beat Maryville and every one got tagged with their first and only loss of the season. Tell me what is it really going to take to beat Maryville as bad as you know you want them beaten?

I wanted to start this thread just so you guys out there have a place to vent and spare us all the negative hate and from posting it on the game talk threads, so post away. I’ll respond.

Have a good weekend and Christmas, We will.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You know something FB? I have never posted negatively EVER against Maryville. I live in Maryville. I have a daughter that attends that school. I think they are the best team in the state. I actually am a big Ooltewah supporter. Oh yes and I know before you say it. You think they aren't that good. We robbed WB. :( we aren't that good.Even though we went undefeated and got beat in the semis by the State Champions in 5a. .Who I know, not or ever will be as good as Maryville.The only problem I have with Maryville, ever ,is posters like you. I know youre not going to believe this but, one day Maryville will get beat. When? who knows. But football is a game played by humans. And look deep inside yourself. Youre getting angry cause I have said this. THIS is the problem I have. Click on your screenname and go read your previous posts. You'd pick Maryville to beat the COLTS. Maryville has been on top for so long and don't see a loss anywhere in the future. But you have yet to act like you've been there. Am I JEALOUS of the Maryville success and their fantastic program??Heck NO! I am pulling for them everytime they take the field. Look at the reason you "started" this thread. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???I don't know what it is going to take to beat Maryville and really I don't care cause I hope they win. I just get sick of your arrogance. This is the reason you say many people are MARYVILLE HATERS. I DON"T HATE MARYVILLE THEY ARE UNDOUBTLY THE BEST TEAM IN THE STATE> OH sorry I mean in the universe of all universes :unsure: EVER...ever..to play the game....barr none....I mean ever :o

This thread is a place for all of you jealous haters to post and vent because Maryville has again accomplished another great milestone. I know your out there, real disappointed, depressed and disgusted that Hillsboro could not get it done. They were a great team like three of five opponents during the playoffs that were undefeated and all picked by many to beat Maryville and every one got tagged with their first and only loss of the season. Tell me what is it really going to take to beat Maryville as bad as you know you want them beaten?

I wanted to start this thread just so you guys out there have a place to vent and spare us all the negative hate and from posting it on the game talk threads, so post away. I’ll respond.

Have a good weekend and Christmas, We will.

Yes I'll have a great weekend. I bet you have a Black and Red Christmas tree with #1 ornaments on it along with GQ pictures on it with a REBEL FLAG ON TOP! :lol:Merry CHristmas and congrats to the Maryville REBS!

You know something FB? I have never posted negatively EVER against Maryville. I live in Maryville. I have a daughter that attends that school. I think they are the best team in the state. I actually am a big Ooltewah supporter. Oh yes and I know before you say it. You think they aren't that good. We robbed WB. :( we aren't that good.Even though we went undefeated and got beat in the semis by the State Champions in 5a. .Who I know, not or ever will be as good as Maryville.The only problem I have with Maryville, ever ,is posters like you. I know youre not going to believe this but, one day Maryville will get beat. When? who knows. But football is a game played by humans. And look deep inside yourself. Youre getting angry cause I have said this. THIS is the problem I have. Click on your screenname and go read your previous posts. You'd pick Maryville to beat the COLTS. Maryville has been on top for so long and don't see a loss anywhere in the future. But you have yet to act like you've been there. Am I JEALOUS of the Maryville success and their fantastic program??Heck NO! I am pulling for them everytime they take the field. Look at the reason you "started" this thread. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???I don't know what it is going to take to beat Maryville and really I don't care cause I hope they win. I just get sick of your arrogance. This is the reason you say many people are MARYVILLE HATERS. I DON"T HATE MARYVILLE THEY ARE UNDOUBTLY THE BEST TEAM IN THE STATE> OH sorry I mean in the universe of all universes :unsure: EVER...ever..to play the game....barr none....I mean ever :o Yes I'll have a great weekend. I bet you have a Black and Red Christmas tree with #1 ornaments on it along with GQ pictures on it with a REBEL FLAG ON TOP! :lol:Merry CHristmas and congrats to the Maryville REBS!

Well; He did ask for it didn't he? Me? I'm just glad we won and very happy for the kids.

You know something FB? I have never posted negatively EVER against Maryville. I live in Maryville. I have a daughter that attends that school. I think they are the best team in the state. I actually am a big Ooltewah supporter. Oh yes and I know before you say it. You think they aren't that good. We robbed WB. :( we aren't that good.Even though we went undefeated and got beat in the semis by the State Champions in 5a. .Who I know, not or ever will be as good as Maryville.The only problem I have with Maryville, ever ,is posters like you. I know youre not going to believe this but, one day Maryville will get beat. When? who knows. But football is a game played by humans. And look deep inside yourself. Youre getting angry cause I have said this. THIS is the problem I have. Click on your screenname and go read your previous posts. You'd pick Maryville to beat the COLTS. Maryville has been on top for so long and don't see a loss anywhere in the future. But you have yet to act like you've been there. Am I JEALOUS of the Maryville success and their fantastic program??Heck NO! I am pulling for them everytime they take the field. Look at the reason you "started" this thread. ARE YOU KIDDING ME???I don't know what it is going to take to beat Maryville and really I don't care cause I hope they win. I just get sick of your arrogance. This is the reason you say many people are MARYVILLE HATERS. I DON"T HATE MARYVILLE THEY ARE UNDOUBTLY THE BEST TEAM IN THE STATE> OH sorry I mean in the universe of all universes :unsure: EVER...ever..to play the game....barr none....I mean ever :o Yes I'll have a great weekend. I bet you have a Black and Red Christmas tree with #1 ornaments on it along with GQ pictures on it with a REBEL FLAG ON TOP! :lol:Merry CHristmas and congrats to the Maryville REBS!

lol, i couldn't of said it better myself. Congrats to Maryville on another state championship.

The only thing that could slow the Rebels down is moving to 5A where they belong. Then they would only win probably 3 out of every 5 years. They just have a great team. Of course, for the haters they would say they do it with other team's players. The Burnette kids that moved in is a stud. That would have been a close game if he had not played. He throws the ball down the field great. Douglass was also big in the game along with Clendenden. The Woods kid was a beast at end. Caylor and Maples were great as usual. According to my info all of these kids could be somewhere else. So, Govman a few players can make a big difference. I say if you can't beat them join them. They do have it going on and they do have a great coaching staff. They teach the passing game great. So I say good luck next year it should be the same as this year. Next year you can put the same post up because Maryville will win again.

From a high school football fan from way across the state from Maryville in Union City.....I really enjoy watching Maryville play...I lived in Chattanooga for two years and was able to go see the Rebels play in a state semi-final game..It was a great atmosphere and the Rebels destroyed a Tennessee Viking club that night 49-0...I sat on the home side on the end of the stadium with the trees behind the endzone....Great hospitality and met some real nice folks....The game on Saturday against Hillsboro was just another in a long line of great performances in state championship games....What is it now??..Seven of the last nine??..Again,really enjoyed watching the Rebels yesterday...

I would like to see Maryville play some out of state power on ESPN...Looks like you folks have enough clout now to make that happen...

Congrats to Maryville!!..Haters Hate Because they want what you have>>> :P

Is there any need for this :P

Does this reflect positively on Maryville's program....NOT

COACHT PLEASE DELETE THIS POST!!!!

Congratulations to My Rebels

I second that. Maryville has had a good run and yes we are proud of them. They are beatable; everyone is. And many of their fans are humble.

Congrats to maryville! After watching a full weekend of TSSAA football IMO all the teams are very good but with maryville, fulton and alcoa East TN. has to be the strongest in the state. Click on the article in the maryville paper. Interesting post-game comparison made by the Hillsboro coach who was a coach in California. Again, congrats to maryville, fulton, alcoa!

Click on the article in the maryville paper. Interesting post-game comparison made by the Hillsboro coach who was a coach in California. Again, congrats to maryville, fulton, alcoa!

[/quote[/b]]

I found the Hillsboro coaches comments very interesting also. I think Maryville doesn't (most years) have the big athletic lineman to compete with the nations elite but that is just my opinion. No question the coaching and the schemes they run on both sides of the ball are top level.