Marshall County Thread

wareagles67

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need to get the egos out of Marshall County and let a staff come in to take advantage of the skill that you all have there. Get some true support from the administration and quit worrying about who gets the credit. Do you people of "power" in Marshall County realize that you are viewed as a joke by the majority of Tennessee now? That was not the case a few years back. You have the talent level to compete every year. Quit cheating the kids and leave a staff in place long enough to get something done. You had a great staff a couple of years back and you blew it. Do some research this time and bring a quality staff back in to get a tough, but certainly attainable, job done.

GREAT POST! We feel really bad for Coach Johnson, he is a very nice man. But you are correct about what happened two years ago...they BLEW it! So here we are again searching for Mr. Perfect. Poor boys, they get so attatched to these coaches, just to have them ripped away. But that's "politics" in L'Burg! I just hope you know that not all of MC agrees with what's happening over here.

And yes, I am from Lewisburg...born and raised.

GREAT POST! We feel really bad for Coach Johnson, he is a very nice man. But you are correct about what happened two years ago...they BLEW it! So here we are again searching for Mr. Perfect. Poor boys, they get so attatched to these coaches, just to have them ripped away. But that's "politics" in L'Burg! I just hope you know that not all of MC agrees with what's happening over here.

And yes, I am from Lewisburg...born and raised.

You, and many others, have said that "politics" got Johnson fired. Tell me who forced John David Pierce to fire Johnson. Who twisted his arm just so? Come on....if you people are going to say football in LBurg is a ''political mess" who is the problem? Who hated Johnson so much that they wanted him fired? Because I certainly don't know........

Maybe, for just a split second, we should give thought to the idea that perhaps there was more than "politics" that led to McCurry and Johnson being let go. Just a thought...

Edited by eaglefan

WJ will in all likelyhood not be welcomed back to Wilson or Davidson County. Made a mess at both. Will have to look elsewhere.

Politics run thick in any school situations, but ultimately, the recent happenings over the past 3 years or so at Lewisburg, had little to do with what people did to the Head Coaches, and much...much more about what the Head Coaches did to people.

Old news. New news. Usually there is one person, two at most, who pulls the trigger on new hires. Find out who that is, and the Tigers will find their next HC.

ALRIGHT PEOPLE OF MARSHALL COUNTY, CAN WE QUIT ALL THE FINGER POINTING ABOUT THIS PAST SEASON, ITS IN THE PAST. :angry::angry:

WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE OF THIS PROCESS ITS TIME TO STEP UP AND DO YOUR JOB AND FIND THIS PROGRAM THE BEST COACH POSSIBLE.

EVERYBODY HERE NEEDS TO STOP TALKING ABOUT IFS AND BUTS :thumb::thumb::thumb:

JUST GET THESE PLAYERS THE BEST COACH YOU CAN FIND AND GOOD THINGS ARE BOUND TO HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They would still have to play David L. Last time I checked they were private as well.

For a while MC was right there with Lipscomb. Several close games between

the two. Lately, DL has had better overall athletes & has dominated.

Right coach & this could be a program that can be a quarterfinal or higher

contender more times than not.

Don't think the two you mentioned though would come here.

For a while MC was right there with Lipscomb. Several close games between

the two. Lately, DL has had better overall athletes & has dominated.

Right coach & this could be a program that can be a quarterfinal or higher

contender more times than not.

Don't think the two you mentioned though would come here.

The comparison of the overall athletes cannot be made between these two schools. MC has always had more athletes. Lipscomb may have some good players--but its the system and its execution.