Marshall County Thread

wareagles67

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Will somebody please find the team a coach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Question? Why are we talking about previous coaches? What coach in his right mind will go back to place where he wasn't wanted?????????????????????

With our dirty laundry out in the open who would want to come to Marshall County and deal with all the problems we have???????????????????

I just hope none of you people have a say so!!!!!!!!!! :(:D

AMEN!!!!! That is what is wrong in L-burg...politics everybody has the answers... JDP and the admin @ MCHS with guidance from the AD will be who names the next head coach. Being a former football and basketball player in the burg it hurts to see all y'all acting like a bunch of babies cuz your kid ain't the star or how much he/she is playing... Why don't you all just support MC athletics and their coaches(granted that they aren't mistreating the kids)... Or maybe you should get your teaching degrees, grab a whistle, and go to work. :thumb:

Just give it some time :D It's kind of like delaying the........... (you finish the statement yourselves) :angry:

Maybe, but the question would then be, how many are qualified or never been a head coach. Most coaching jobs have large interest, until the applicants are weeded out based on experience, willingness to move to a certain area, past problems, and or how much, or little a job might pay. If my information is correct then Marshall County, lets us say, is not in the top bracket of paychecks in the middle tennessee area.

Maybe, but the question would then be, how many are qualified or never been a head coach. Most coaching jobs have large interest, until the applicants are weeded out based on experience, willingness to move to a certain area, past problems, and or how much, or little a job might pay. If my information is correct then Marshall County, lets us say, is not in the top bracket of paychecks in the middle tennessee area.

That is correct and that is also why anyone thinking RC or TT can as Lee Corso would say "FORGET ABOUT IT" :D

If my information is correct then Marshall County, lets us say, is not in the top bracket of paychecks in the middle tennessee area.

If every coach were coaching for the money there would be no coaches as we all know. Not everyone is into the money. Marshall County has a decent salary for a person to live on and with supplements and other things a person can live comfortably on what it pays in Marshall County. One must also realize that the cost of living in Marshall County isn't what it is in Williamson County or many others. Seems that the previous coaches have survived and possibly thrived on what they made in Marshall County. On must realize what he has to work with and learn to live within those means. If you can't live with what it pays don't waste your time applying and don't waste the time of those involved in the hiring process by applying. :lol:

If every coach were coaching for the money there would be no coaches as we all know. Not everyone is into the money. Marshall County has a decent salary for a person to live on and with supplements and other things a person can live comfortably on what it pays in Marshall County. One must also realize that the cost of living in Marshall County isn't what it is in Williamson County or many others. Seems that the previous coaches have survived and possibly thrived on what they made in Marshall County. On must realize what he has to work with and learn to live within those means. If you can't live with what it pays don't waste your time applying and don't waste the time of those involved in the hiring process by applying. :lol:

Good points. Let me add to that by saying that most coaches want to win championships. That is realistic possibility at MC! The talent is there, they have an indoor facility (which means support for football), and 3A does not have many dominant powers that appear invincible. If the head coach can get a quality staff with him, the wins will come...and that makes most coaches happy.

Everyone seems to only put initials so the next man at MCHS is DT talked with DP yesterday about what it would take to get him there. Was contacted earlier but said he wouldn't talk until his game against smyrna was over.

Do you think he would leave his current job to come here? If they could get him that would be a excellent choice. He is a good football coach. He would also be a good fit for the players ;):D:D