Cloudland Football

THE KING

We have a scrimmage with South Greene in the Spring and Fall. I don't know of any others right now. Its getting close. I can't wait. Yes, we do have Mitchell and Avery on the schedule this year. Its going to be an exciting year of football and Cloudland will look more like the old Cloudland teams. We've got some mean younguns coming up. They will hit.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Storm do you know of any spring scrimages or practices . Also do you know if we have the same assistant coaches. Im willing to give some of my time to help out this new head coach and this young group of guys. We need to support our Landers better more bonfires (if thats allowed) , maybe some tailgaiting before games. Some cookouts after practices for the guys . We could do alot more than we have in the past. We as Lander fans can help bring this team back to the top. Maybe not in 1 or 2 years , but I can see us going 2 to 3 rounds in playoffs within the next 4 years. We have to many athletes coming up . One more thing , do u know the teams on our schedule 4 this year. Is Avery and Mitchell on the schedule?

Avery and Mitchell are both on the schedule, its good to hear we have some hard working boys. Sounds like Roby is starting off doing things the right way. If the kids don't work in the off season ,you don't have a chance. Too much Cloudland pride to let the tradition go away. Trust me ,there is a team a coming thats going to be bad news.

We have a scrimmage with South Greene in the Spring and Fall. I don't know of any others right now. Its getting close. I can't wait. Yes, we do have Mitchell and Avery on the schedule this year. Its going to be an exciting year of football and Cloudland will look more like the old Cloudland teams. We've got some mean younguns coming up. They will hit.
IT WOULD BE IN THEIR BEST INTEREST! ONE CAUTION, DON'T WRITE CHECKS THOSE YOUNG BOYS YOUR PUTTING ON THE SPOT CAN'T CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk is cheap storm.

Avery and Mitchell are both on the schedule, its good to hear we have some hard working boys. Sounds like Roby is starting off doing things the right way. If the kids don't work in the off season ,you don't have a chance. Too much Cloudland pride to let the tradition go away. Trust me ,there is a team a coming thats going to be bad news.
To what team are you refering pujo, Unaka, Cloudland, Hamption, Cosby, Grace? For the most part I respect your knowledge of this region. Give us a little run down of all the teams and your best guess of their finishing order and why.

To what team are you refering pujo, Unaka, Cloudland, Hamption, Cosby, Grace? For the most part I respect your knowledge of this region. Give us a little run down of all the teams and your best guess of their finishing order and why.

This region should belong to Hampton this season, as far as the next three,its all guess work, I think both Cloudland and Unaka will both be improved, Cosby should be about the same. The team I'm expecting to be something special is from Cloudland and its a few years away.

• 3 weeks later...
IT WOULD BE IN THEIR BEST INTEREST! ONE CAUTION, DON'T WRITE CHECKS THOSE YOUNG BOYS YOUR PUTTING ON THE SPOT CAN'T CASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talk is cheap storm.

I've got complete faith in these boys. They have bled and sweat all winter. Talk may be cheap, but I'm going to keep telling everybody that they can gitrrrrr done.

I've got complete faith in these boys. They have bled and sweat all winter. Talk may be cheap, but I'm going to keep telling everybody that they can gitrrrrr done.
"IF" you believe something that you'er saying is true, does that mean that it is? "IF" you hear your self say something long enough you start to believe it your self? What's that old "saying" that I'm looking for, it's on the tip of my key board.

run lassie run lassie go get help.(your going to need it) keep your ear to the ground and you can hear it comming .( with all due respect he's got a feel for these things)just ask pujo he knows what i'm talking about.

Ladies and gentlemen, look out for a new and improved football program next year. These boys are working their tails off. We are going to be a very physical football team next season. Once again, Cloudland will be the most feared 1-A football program this side of bulls gap. I fully support our new head coach. Everyone that is a fan of Cloudland football should get behind him. He's going in the right direction! Whoo!! :P

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!! I was not able to attend last years Cloudland vs Unaka football game, but I dang near caught a cold when all of roan mountain collectively sighed at the end of that game. You knew, at that very second, your progams done. You can try to convince all of 'the alliance' any thing you like, but you know. In the bottom of your heart, you know.

"IF" you believe something that you'er saying is true, does that mean that it is? "IF" you hear your self say something long enough you start to believe it your self? What's that old "saying" that I'm looking for, it's on the tip of my key board.

Maybe you are speaking for yourself. :P And molesniper, they make color films now. ;)

This region should belong to Hampton this season, as far as the next three,its all guess work, I think both Cloudland and Unaka will both be improved, Cosby should be about the same. The team I'm expecting to be something special is from Cloudland and its a few years away.
Word on the grape vine is the majority of those 8th graders everyone is counting on will play basketball only, and if Ned Smith is still there who can blame them? Ned is proven, and these parents seem to think there could be something special happen on the hard wood. Who could blame them?