Union City-Humboldt-Lake County

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Union City Leading Scorers.....

Jeremy Simpson.....26 points (career high)

Tony Wilkins.......19 points(career high)

Cedric Allen.....17 pts..

Cameron Callicott....15 pts.

MJ Brown......13 pts....

Ryan Simpson....11 pts....

Dresden Leading Scorers

Will Levister.....19 pts

Tyson Wright....14 pts...

Dwayne Bailey...13 pts...

Justin Hatler.....10 pts...

Dresden has 29 turnovers, and Union City outrebounded them 45-29.....

Total beatdown look for another one on Friday..

Edited by treefitty74

Only 11 3's?? How did they put up 120?....It doesn't matter but what does is the 12th when LC rolls into the Thunderdome. Hey Fitty...we gunna sit w/ some friends of mine and get a lil crunk.

Shoot yeah son....The Rebel Train ain't in town, so we might as well

They put up 120 by forcing 29 turnovers, and Jeremy Simpson....I don't see many teams beating them this year....

Only 11 3's?? How did they put up 120?....It doesn't matter but what does is the 12th when LC rolls into the Thunderdome. Hey Fitty...we gunna sit w/ some friends of mine and get a lil crunk.

Lake County better start praying that UC has an off night, because if they don't we will put up another hundred points on them. They barely beat Greenfield and it does not matter who Whitby started. I have seen them play they have no defense, no flow on offense, and sometimes they just look lost. Humboldt will be the only team in tha district to come within 14 pts. It may be closer in Jan. because its there, but UC still will win. Tha Thunderome will rock for about 15 mins then we will be up by twentyb/c of defense and hot shooting. Good Luck L.C.

Lake County better start praying that UC has an off night, because if they don't we will put up another hundred points on them. They barely beat Greenfield and it does not matter who Whitby started. I have seen them play they have no defense, no flow on offense, and sometimes they just look lost. Humboldt will be the only team in tha district to come within 14 pts. It may be closer in Jan. because its there, but UC still will win. Tha Thunderome will rock for about 15 mins then we will be up by twentyb/c of defense and hot shooting. Good Luck L.C.

Bah this bah that.... Pray this Pray that.... First i dont this that Jesus is interested with basketball to begin with. Second I dont think that were goin to lose but that is my thought compared to your thought. I guess that the game needs to be played to find out. By the way good luck U.C.

Bah this bah that.... Pray this Pray that.... First i dont this that Jesus is interested with basketball to begin with. Second I dont think that were goin to lose but that is my thought compared to your thought. I guess that the game needs to be played to find out. By the way good luck U.C.

You've got to be out of your mind if you think Lake County will beat Union City....UC scored 65 in one half against Dresden Lake Co scored 74 the whole game....I see a beat-down in the future.... :thumb: