Union City-Humboldt-Lake County

Haha...I just love kids from their schools getting on here and trying to talk up their schools don't yall!?

I believe we will see a awesome game tuesday night. The Thunderdome will be packed, their will be a great excitement in the air! It's a battle of two of the best teams in the state. Should be a close game. Could go either way.

I have seen a couple of Union City games this year, one being the Humbolt game, and it just boggles my mind how a team that has no players over 6'2, can shut down a much bigger team like Humbolt! Is it because the other team is tired, or they just know some secret about size differential? Beats me. Can't wait until tuesday!!!

DWade..I believe you're right..This should be a close game..but at the same time..if either team comes out cold from the outside..it could be double digits ..for either team...U.C..believes it's going to be a 25 point game..They've beaten just about every team by 40 points from Bolivar,Dresden,Bradford ,Central etc..It could happen..but I don't think it will..Maybe this game will bring them back down to earth!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really think UC is going to beat Lake County by double digits.......UC has only lost 1 home game in the last three years at the THUNDERDOME.....and that loss was last year when lake county beat them b/c Weddle, Robinson, Mosley, and Evans (4 key players) were suspended..................plus UC's bench is just too deep..........I feel sorry for Lake County on tuesday night...........UC wins by at least 20.

No,they didn't run up the score....They started subbing in the first quarter and the last girl on the bench was playing in the second quarter.....I guess in your politically correct world,Central should have put on the four corner stall about 10 mins after tip-off....It's not Eddie Suitor's duty to get the Gosnell girls ready to play and it's not his job to tell his girls on the bench that never get to play not to score....

Bigster...It is however,Suitor's job to get his players ready and Roney had not been playing much because of bronchitis..He was getting her a little bit of conditioning in I would imagine....

You know oc, treefitty answered my question. He said basically what you said in your first sentence. I accepted what he said and responded that you still have to play the game. Since you are thinking for me and putting words in my mouth how about I do the same for you. Perhaps just perhaps I am politically correct when it comes to a group of 14 and 15 year old little girls. Perhaps you are wrong to think it is just fine and dandy to humiliate these children. I may be wrong but I think that if you beat a team 104-14 the team that got 14 didn't get outcoached they got out playered. If he wants his players to be better conditioned let them run laps. And you have got to be kidding about that game getting his players ready. That game got his players ready for absolutely nothing. Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me for being "politically correct" as you put it but I see absolutely nothing gained by humiliating children. I guess we differ on that..................

You know oc, treefitty answered my question. He said basically what you said in your first sentence. I accepted what he said and responded that you still have to play the game. Since you are thinking for me and putting words in my mouth how about I do the same for you. Perhaps just perhaps I am politically correct when it comes to a group of 14 and 15 year old little girls. Perhaps you are wrong to think it is just fine and dandy to humiliate these children. I may be wrong but I think that if you beat a team 104-14 the team that got 14 didn't get outcoached they got out playered. If he wants his players to be better conditioned let them run laps. And you have got to be kidding about that game getting his players ready. That game got his players ready for absolutely nothing. Excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me for being "politically correct" as you put it but I see absolutely nothing gained by humiliating children. I guess we differ on that..................

Well you know spellerone,I responded to your post before I even saw tree's response...I think it was because it struck me wrong..I was kinda wondering what it even meant to you..Sorta like what business it was of yours what Central's girls did to those poor little girls....Anyway,if those poor little girls can't play basketball any better than they did that night they should have been cheerleaders....It is my opinion that when you step on any court,field or whatever you better be prepared to play or get run off it..It's the same way in life..Step up or get stepped on..You know I felt sorry,a little,for those Gosnell girls..But you know,they didn't have to play Central..Central's boys went to Arkansas and played Gosnell without a girls game..I would imagine they(Gosnell's girls) won't ever play Central again...I don't blame them,they didn't belong there....Anytime you put a uniform on you are preparing yourself for future games...The coach at Central got valuable time for girls that normally don't ever play...They got to play on the varsity level in front of a varsity crowd...You don't think that will help those girls on down the line???...Sure it will...Playing Gosnell was much better than a practice...Of course it probably wouldn't do me to be a coach....I'd make alot of folks mad... :thumb:

Like Tree said though,this is a boys basketball thread about the three best 1A teams in the state.....

Well you know spellerone,I responded to your post before I even saw tree's response...I think it was because it struck me wrong..I was kinda wondering what it even meant to you..Sorta like what business it was of yours what Central's girls did to those poor little girls....Anyway,if those poor little girls can't play basketball any better than they did that night they should have been cheerleaders....It is my opinion that when you step on any court,field or whatever you better be prepared to play or get run off it..It's the same way in life..Step up or get stepped on..You know I felt sorry,a little,for those Gosnell girls..But you know,they didn't have to play Central..Central's boys went to Arkansas and played Gosnell without a girls game..I would imagine they(Gosnell's girls) won't ever play Central again...I don't blame them,they didn't belong there....Anytime you put a uniform on you are preparing yourself for future games...The coach at Central got valuable time for girls that normally don't ever play...They got to play on the varsity level in front of a varsity crowd...You don't think that will help those girls on down the line???...Sure it will...Playing Gosnell was much better than a practice...Of course it probably wouldn't do me to be a coach....I'd make alot of folks mad... :lol:

Like Tree said though,this is a boys basketball thread about the three best 1A teams in the state.....

After seeing all the posts from U.C. that Lake Co will get beat by 25 points,by reading your post..I hope Sisco stops at 25 and calls the dogs off...Maybe Whitby will just call and forfeit..I'd rather lose 2-0 than be embarressed!

Well you know spellerone,I responded to your post before I even saw tree's response...I think it was because it struck me wrong..I was kinda wondering what it even meant to you..Sorta like what business it was of yours what Central's girls did to those poor little girls....Anyway,if those poor little girls can't play basketball any better than they did that night they should have been cheerleaders....It is my opinion that when you step on any court,field or whatever you better be prepared to play or get run off it..It's the same way in life..Step up or get stepped on..You know I felt sorry,a little,for those Gosnell girls..But you know,they didn't have to play Central..Central's boys went to Arkansas and played Gosnell without a girls game..I would imagine they(Gosnell's girls) won't ever play Central again...I don't blame them,they didn't belong there....Anytime you put a uniform on you are preparing yourself for future games...The coach at Central got valuable time for girls that normally don't ever play...They got to play on the varsity level in front of a varsity crowd...You don't think that will help those girls on down the line???...Sure it will...Playing Gosnell was much better than a practice...Of course it probably wouldn't do me to be a coach....I'd make alot of folks mad... :thumb:

I disagree with most of that but i'm done. Go Falcons!!!!!!!!