Union City-Humboldt-Lake County

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really believe they're the best team this year and have proven it all year long..but the system is set up that if you have one bad game at the wrong time..it's over..But I have no problem with the system..That's what's fun..Teams have to play their game every night or go home..I wish Humboldt and Trenton well but feel like Humboldt is the only team left from our area to really have a chance!

You know,the system is flawed somewhat.......

Let's say that Union City and Lake County played in the state championship and Union City had beaten Lake County the four previous games and Lake Co won the state final....Union City wins four out of five against LC but,LC is the state champion??...Something is wrong with that picture...How many times do you have to beat a team to prove you are better...Same thing with Humboldt last year..Had they met UC in the final,I imagine the thought of how many times do we have to play and beat this team would have run through their minds.....

Kentucky's system doesn't let a team lose three times and still have a possibilty of winning a state title....Just like Trenton has the possibilty of doing exactly that if they lose the region final.....I'll tell you something,if Trenton does lose,then gets by whoever in the substate on the road,it would not surprise me at all if Humboldt and Trenton met up in the state final...1A basketball,outside West Tennessee,is pretty darn weak......

You know,the system is flawed somewhat.......

Let's say that Union City and Lake County played in the state championship and Union City had beaten Lake County the four previous games and Lake Co won the state final....Union City wins four out of five against LC but,LC is the state champion??...Something is wrong with that picture...How many times do you have to beat a team to prove you are better...Same thing with Humboldt last year..Had they met UC in the final,I imagine the thought of how many times do we have to play and beat this team would have run through their minds.....

Kentucky's system doesn't let a team lose three times and still have a possibilty of winning a state title....Just like Trenton has the possibilty of doing exactly that if they lose the region final.....I'll tell you something,if Trenton does lose,then gets by whoever in the substate on the road,it would not surprise me at all if Humboldt and Trenton met up in the state final...1A basketball,outside West Tennessee,is pretty darn weak......

How does that system work OC. Hey I bet you coacht is loving the UC and LC loss. It has certainly increased their traffic. There will certainly be some added revenue from that. That's a good thing for coacht. Uh, OC haven't you made enough predictions and promises for this basketball season. I think Dr Phil could help you with those issues. You do realize that he knows everything, not unlike yourself.....just kidding.. :ph34r:

Edited by spellerone

How does that system work OC. Hey I bet you coacht is loving the UC and LC loss. It has certainly increased their traffic. There will certainly be some added revenue from that. That's a good thing for coacht. Uh, OC haven't you made enough predictions and promises for this basketball season. I think Dr Phil could help you with those issues. You do realize that he knows everything, not unlike yourself.....just kidding.. :ph34r:

The quantity has increased,the quality has gone to pot....

They have a district and region tournament....

The winner and runner-up in the district move on to the region tournament,where the teams are seeded...The area we are familiar with will have their regional tourney at the RESEC at Murray State...The winners of the regions move on to the Sweet 16 at Rupp Arena.....They also have no classifications

Your only second chance is when you lose the district final and move into regional play....

By the way,I may go to Rupp the week after I attend the State Tourney at Murfreesboro......