Union City-Humboldt-Lake County

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mighty Union city boys arent so mighty.

When your boys win a game period your allowed to talk....

Great game by the Vikings....They took every Union City charge that they brought at them.....Good season by the Tornadoes just not what they wanted....There are some very dejected guys in that locker room....

Leading Scorers for Humboldt..

Cordero Wade 22 pts.

Odell Jackson 21 pts.

Derek Sain 12 pts

EJ Epperson 10 pts.

Leading Scorers for Union City

MJ Brown 32 pts.

Jeremy Simpson 23 pts..

Tony Wilkins went down with an ankle injury in the 3rd...Hopefully he will be okay...Jeremy Simpson and Cedric Allen had great seasons and will be missed next year...

Neither are your Red Devils....if I were you and I were going to talk trash on Union City...I'd atleast change my name if I were you

Don't worry about SFFan he or she is an idiot....SF fans are kinda crazy in tha head :) ....

I now think Lake Co will win the State Championship and they will beat Humboldt in the finals....which I will be at...

Don't worry about SFFan he or she is an idiot....SF fans are kinda crazy in tha head :) ....

I now think Lake Co will win the State Championship and they will beat Humboldt in the finals....which I will be at...

First off...Congrats to Humboldt!! Honestly I expected a blowout....proved me wrong I'll admit...Awesome season to Union City...I got to see you guys play and you were the best I've seen play this year besides Liberty which is self explanatory....Good Luck to Humboldt in the Finals and throughout the rest of run...will it be crazy or what if Trenton upsets Lake Co.???? which I can see happening!!!!!!...GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS!!!

Tough luck to Union City. I think everyone knew you was the best team in the state. Idon't like the format,having to beat the same teams over and over and then losing one at the wrong time and the season is over. Same thing happened to the Cloudland girls last season. But congrats to Humbolt, you definately have a great shot.

The format is fine, but when it gets this time of year you have to win....No excuses, and Union City didn't do it tonight....Also, it goes to show that these three teams tonight are the only ones that can beat each other....Humboldt is definately playing their best ball right now, and its gonna be tough to beat them...If there is a team that can do it, and it is Lake Co...I still see Lake Co and Humboldt running the table the rest of the way and meeting up on the 17th..

I first want to wish both Lake County and Humboldt the best. I will say that depending the breaks along the way and brackets either team COULD win the state. I think Humboldt has more athletes than the Falcons but Humboldt will be down after this game.

If it come down to coaching then Whitby will bring the Gold ball back to lake County.

Good luck both teams. This was bound to Happen to Union City having an off night at shooting and getting NO offensive rebounds. Key

Signing off til next year boys..........................................

I first want to wish both Lake County and Humboldt the best. I will say that depending the breaks along the way and brackets either team COULD win the state. I think Humboldt has more athletes than the Falcons but Humboldt will be down after this game.

If it come down to coaching then Whitby will bring the Gold ball back to lake County.

Good luck both teams. This was bound to Happen to Union City having an off night at shooting and getting NO offensive rebounds. Key

Signing off til next year boys..........................................

Good post.

Congratulations to Union City on a great season.

I've been saying all year that it will come down to the coaching and I agree with you, give the edge to Lake County. Coach Whitby is the best.

Go Lake County