2007 Region 6 1A

Big Bigby

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he truly believed that he wouldn't hide it behind a black stripe. If only the Trojans were as good on the scoreboard as they are on the message board.

Well your going to once again have to pray for time to run out, cause I aint going anywhere. ;) Speaking of running out........my subscription is up. One of you mTp fans wanna help me out. I know how much you all love my posts. ;)lol

I think Collinwood has a good shot at the Tigers coming this year. This years team will look similar to last, just a little bigger and faster. Well have yet another awesome running back in S. Adams 5-10 175 JR {Dont we always}. Our line looks pretty good. Cameron Martin will be back at QB. Alot of younger kids are stepping up. Statom is already working the heck out of the team.

Go Trojans

Edited by GreenMan

Well your going to once again have to pray for time to run out, cause I aint going anywhere. ;) Speaking of running out........my subscription is up. One of you mTp fans wanna help me out. I know how much you all love my posts. ;)lol

I think Collinwood has a good shot at the Tigers coming this year. This years team will look similar to last, just a little bigger and faster. Well have yet another awesome running back in S. Adams 5-10 175 JR {Dont we always}. Our line looks pretty good. Cameron Martin will be back at QB. Alot of younger kids are stepping up. Statom is already working the heck out of the team.

Go Trojans

MP will be strong also. All those sophmores will be juniors and all those juniors will be seniors. Another year in the system and another year in the weight room and another Mr. Football year for Marco Daily.