Region 4-5A Rumor Mill

jmu031

glad to see corven got a chance to play college ball even though his injuries gave him a less than ideal finish to his career at siegel. there might not have been alot of coaches who would have given him a chance but since alexander knows region 4 ball well it worked out.

congradulations to forrest and hunter from riverdale, and all the other players on that list :ph34r:

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the names of the players who signed with Cumberland:

Forest Hill, OL, Riverdale

Hunter Davis, LB, Riverdale

Aaron Scott, QB, Wilson Central

Shane Scott, LB/LS, Wilson Central

Corven Parks, RB, Siegel

Michael Rankins, LB, Siegel

Kaelin Griffith, DL, Oakland

Ryan Stell, LB, Oakland

Cody Tribble, DB, Lebanon

Dustin Allen, OL, Lebanon

Tyler Slater, DB, Smyrna

Corey Wilmore, FS, Gallatin

Dajuan Manning, DB, Gallatin

Mike Hart, DL, Hendersonville

Zach Armstrong, LB, Hendersonville

Cory Hamilton, DL, Hunters Lane

Dwain Harris, FB/LB, Goodpasture

Keon Bohannon, Ath, Stratford

William “Bud” Coley, DL, Hillsboro

John Allen, LB, Lighthouse Christian

Michael Hendricks, DB, Stratford

Jamaal Stewart, DT, Stratford

Charles Yebuah, WR, Whites Creek

Stan Krantz, OL, Creekwood

Justin Darnell, OL, Creekwood

Scott Hazzard, DL/LS, Independence

Patrick Sanders, QB, Smith County

Lee Evans, LB, Smith County

Bryce Randolph, WR, Gordonsville

Some really big time names here. Alexander did a great job recruiting.

I guess Alexander isnt a fan of traveling

i am glad at least 1 local college decided to use some of the local talent since it is obvious we had plenty. it is a shame that MTSU did not use some of these guys. as many supporters as they have around here u wld think they wld try to help out some of the locals especially w/ the good talent that was here this yr. congrats to all of the signees. and wtg cumberland. :rolleyes:

i am glad at least 1 local college decided to use some of the local talent since it is obvious we had plenty. it is a shame that MTSU did not use some of these guys. as many supporters as they have around here u wld think they wld try to help out some of the locals especially w/ the good talent that was here this yr. congrats to all of the signees. and wtg cumberland. :rolleyes:

what player do you think MTSU should have gotten?

I am very happy for shane getting to walk on at MTSU kinda surprised but he is athletic and good size so i will be happy to see howhe does

congrats kid

I am thrilled for Shane Blissard to get this opportunity at MTSU. He is turning on the jets right now in bball......with OHS undefeated and heading into the tournament. Shane is a great young man.....I cannot say enough about him and his work ethic in both the classroom and on the field or court.

How about Andrew Mc Gowan? I would think he was a great steal for some some school too.

oaklandgrad, I just listed Cumberland's middle TN signees. Hesigned 56 kids in all.....several from other parts of TN and out of state. A complete list is at www.wilsonpost.com. I am glad to see Corven picked up....

what player do you think MTSU should have gotten?

I am very happy for shane getting to walk on at MTSU kinda surprised but he is athletic and good size so i will be happy to see howhe does

congrats kid

i thought scott thomas was going to end up there, both parties showed interest in each other for a while. i think it might have came down to the same situation with blissard, they wanted him to walk on rather than offering a scholarship