Region 4-5A Rumor Mill

jmu031

For anyone who is struggling with the -1 message coming up on your PLUS PM's and you can't receive or send PM's.....here is a solution I have found works. First empty your Pm's by deleting or archiving them. THEN..Send a message to YOURSELF from YOUR own message box. For some crazy reason, that works. That should solve it. It has happened to me several times, and that always fixes it.

Thanks! Hopefully mine is fixed now. Haven't been able to get a PM from anybody since 4-9-07.

You may want to let CoachT know this as evidently the software has a bug in it.

• Replies 916
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats bcause there is actually someone who cares updating it.. it makes all the difference in the world if you care about what you are doing & the team you are supposed 2 be supporting.

he 2 busy tryin 2 stir up trouble wit oakland's staff rite now.

coach, he aint ur friend.

no matter what he says, he jus lookin 4 a job.

he made his bed @ rivadale & ran his mouth bout every-1.

he brings notin 2 the table but trouble & backstabbin..

he said bad stuff bout u & ur staff all ova town.

watch ur own back, coach ferg.

dont get fooled.

any-1 that tells u otha-wise is not lookin out 4 oakland.

u trust him , u cuttin ur own throat.

watch ur back.

And yall's new one is BETTER.

still a work in progress. a player does the updates and i worked on the layout and stuff, it acceptable for now but it will have a better look and be more user friendly when i get some more time to exercise my fingers on the CPU :)