Loretto Coaching Search

Hawse40

David Daniel (principal of Loretto High School ) announced wednesday Dec. 6 that John Jacobs had resigned as football coach effective Dec. 1. This was posted with commentsDec. 1 and then was mysteriously deleted. WHY ! i read the post,there was no profanity or lies stated!Who deleted it and WHY? What is being covered up? Coach's are broiled and basted every day on this site and no one seems to care unless it is a L :thumb: awrence Co. coach! Can someone please explain this ???

Edited by Hawse40

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David Daniel (principal of Loretto High School ) announced wednesday Dec. 6 that John Jacobs had resigned as football coach effective Dec. 1. This was posted with commentsDec. 1 and then was mysteriously deleted. WHY ! i read the post,there was no profanity or lies stated!Who deleted it and WHY? What is being covered up? Coach's are broiled and basted every day on this site and no one seems to care unless it is a L :thumb: awrence Co. coach! Can someone please explain this ???

Has it seriously taken you this long to realize that it's a popularity contest ;)

Im sure it was deleted because I made a post about the "Politics" at Loretto High School.

It has been obvious for a while that LHS needed some changes.

Way too much talent that sits in the wings, while daddys boys and favorites get all the playing time. Not to mention the loss of "Control" that the coaches had over the team, zero discipline. :)

I hope LHS gets a coach that will stand up to those who try to control the program. At least long enough to get the program where Butch Toner left it.

• 2 weeks later...

does pro baseball pitcher david weathers have anything to do with loretto high school athletics. I believe that David could be a great asset to the schools athletic program if he was called upon or was shown the respect he deserves.

Other than making financial donations and doing a camp every year it would be hard for Weathers to have the time to worry about high school athletics. After he retires he make want to give them some of his time but until then he is trying to make as much $$$$$$$$$$$$ as possible to take care of his family.

Im sure it was deleted because I made a post about the "Politics" at Loretto High School.

It has been obvious for a while that LHS needed some changes.

Way too much talent that sits in the wings, while daddys boys and favorites get all the playing time. Not to mention the loss of "Control" that the coaches had over the team, zero discipline. B)

I hope LHS gets a coach that will stand up to those who try to control the program. At least long enough to get the program where Butch Toner left it.

I have seen there middle school the last few years and have not been impressed at all. If all the athletes are playing middle school I think the level is average. Would the middle school coach be a canidate?