Lake County vs. Union City.....any predictions?

mab21

And I live in Newbern and my son goes to school in Newbern at Northview..Imagine that!

Ok....It kind of comes across wrong when someone who roots for another team like Dyer Co comes on here, and says that he thinks Union City is that much better than Lake Co, but then he has to hear about how his Choctaws are doing because someone doesn't like their opinion...

So let's end all this....This thread is about predictions for the Union City and Lake Co game....Let's keep it that way :thumb:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who care what some one from gibson county thinks. Do they play basketball up there. What a shame a nice gym with nothing to see except a girls game.

Exactly what I was talking about with Bigster.....Always gotta go and insult another team when they pick against your team....And nothing wrong with watching a girls game now in 13AA its some pretty good action....Let's try and keep the comments to Union City and Lake Co...

I think Union City will win 94 86..Don't forget that L.C has alot of seniors and with a great coach..I think Lake Co. will get up for this one tue. night..But fall short with a great effort..And i wouldn't be suprised with an upset!...Not that i can see that happen..But you never know..The Thunderdome could be stunned when the final horn blows!..We will see tomorrow night..Ill be there..Will You?

I think Union City will win 94 86..Don't forget that L.C has alot of seniors and with a great coach..I think Lake Co. will get up for this one tue. night..But fall short with a great effort..And i wouldn't be suprised with an upset!...Not that i can see that happen..But you never know..The Thunderdome could be stunned when the final horn blows!..We will see tomorrow night..Ill be there..Will You?

I'll most definately be there :thumb:

I believe Lake County will be ready for this game and if they aren't, well it could be a very long night! Ok here is the bottom line...If Lake County plays like they did against Dresden, Lake County will get run out of the gym and lose by 30 or more. If they play like they did against Halls Friday night, well then we might have a good game to watch. Like Cope said, might pull a stunner on Union City! That is just how it is! It all depends on how we come to play!

Well Bigster,007,Lake Co fan number sumthing,it want be long before we run u out of the gym.Yes Bigster,Sep will have close to 10 turnovers himself,just like the guy from Halls had.Hope you all sleep good tonight,cause tomorrow night its going to be hard to sleep with this blowout on your mind.Lake Co will have 30 plus turnovers just like everyone else we playd.UC wins this one going away,and proves to everyone that had them picked 4th,that they are still the team to beat.Already beat Humboldt and Halls,who was picked 2nd and 3rd by 13pts,17 when we pulled the starters then they got a couple of garbage baskets,and 40pts respectively.Now guess who is next on the list.The so called team that are picked 1st and unapproved website state tournament representative.Now its on.

Thats what I think. It will be close. I've watched UC play Covington and Dresden and they shoot to many 3's. And, lets not forget that Haywood had them down by 15 points at 1 time. UC is good, but not 20 points better than Lake Co.

I'm still predicting Union City by 9, but I wouldn't be completely surprised (or upset) with a Lake County upset!

Who care what some one from gibson county thinks. Do they play basketball up there. What a shame a nice gym with nothing to see except a girls game.

You obviously care because you replied back to what I said...I'd say our girls team has just a much tradition as your boys team also :angry:

Edited by GCPioneer

Well the talking time is almost over and we will get to see how this plays out. My prediction is ....... wait a minute lets look at it objectively. UC has been playing some unbelievable b-ball so far. Can they keep up their torrid pace?? Will Sep be able to use his quickness, he WILL BE the fastest guy on the floor tomorrow night, to break UC's vaunted press. I feel the top players from each team will show up to play. The difference will be in the play of the role players along with Free throw shooting and turnovers. If LC can keep the turnovers under 15, they win by 6. If tunovers get to 20 or more they lose by 12. Finally, I am glad to see Utah bring up football, so happy the highlight of your year was a week 2 win!! After that highlights were few and far between :angry: Anyway, Good Luck to the Falcons and I hope it is a great atmosphere and game tomorrow night in UC.