Region 8

ut18vols

If I was younger I might want some of the stuff w813 is smoking, sniffing or poping! However being the new Dad in the region I thought maybe I was missing something in his picks. :D

Sounds like some of them are as crazy as I thought. :D

Hey Rigger I really want to find out who w813 is. That person seems to know my name but we dont know his or hers. And yes I would like to have some of that stuff also :D w813 needs to come out from behind the mask :thumb: and put a face with the picks. We all know who the others are who made predictions w813 needs to come out. Maybe we could get this person to meet at the black eye pea to fess up.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Rigger I really want to find out who w813 is. That person seems to know my name but we dont know his or hers. And yes I would like to have some of that stuff also :thumb: w813 needs to come out from behind the mask :D and put a face with the picks. We all know who the others are who made predictions w813 needs to come out. Maybe we could get this person to meet at the black eye pea to fess up.

HEY WERAZZLIN!!!YOU KNOW ITS SOME KID!!!!!!EITHER A HIGH SCHOOL KID OR ADULT KID-EITHER WAY-THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THERE TALKING ABOUT!!!GOOD LUCK THE REST OF THE YEAR!!!

Commandos & Hunters Lane at Springfield today!

It will be a good match, hopefully, Sergio and Jones meet up @ 152. It should be a good match and hopefully Springfield can contend with H'ville.

In the Hunters Lane match I beleive their 140 is really good or he is atleast near that maybe 135 or 145, If he is at 140 him and the other Jones at 140 if they match up should be a really good match.

It will be a good match, hopefully, Sergio and Jones meet up @ 152. It should be a good match and hopefully Springfield can contend with H'ville.

In the Hunters Lane match I beleive their 140 is really good or he is atleast near that maybe 135 or 145, If he is at 140 him and the other Jones at 140 if they match up should be a really good match.

is this match on wed? what time are weigh ins??

Wednesday Match vs Springfield and Hunters Lane weighins are at 4:00

Thank rigger are you going?? I would like to get up there to watch. recon they would hold off until I can get done with practice before they start??

Thank rigger are you going?? I would like to get up there to watch. recon they would hold off until I can get done with practice before they start??

hey maybe we can find out tonight who w813 is..

rigger I might be mistaken but I only see 1 that placed at a REAL tounament.

Ouch, actually all 5 of those young men placed in the As U called it "real Tourney" . Last time I had a son place in the top 8 of that Tourney he took 2nd in the state! How about U w813 :thumb:

Edited by rigger101