West Greene High School

gonehome

Well, Boles could give up golf or bard could give up voleyball and go out ther and help out. what about tompson? i understand ther has to be a position open, but this would be a posibility.

Bowles will not likely be there next year and when Baughard gives up something it will be to retire. Thompson might go out there but he does not anything about football and you will be at square one again.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One reason for them not hiring anyone right now is that there is no where to put them! Mr. Bible has to wait to see what the job vacancies are and who is applying before filling the position. Example for those that don't understand: If there is a Social Studies position open and a coach applying has P.E. certification then that would not work. You have to have a position open for the person applying!

Why do we have to get someone into, west greene, we have plenty coaches there to fill the spot, and I dont think it could get any worst than what it has been.

Bowles will not likely be there next year and when Baughard gives up something it will be to retire. Thompson might go out there but he does not anything about football and you will be at square one again.

what do you mean that boles will not be ther next year? I havenot herd anything about this. where is he going. yes, bard will retire within the next year or soo. i think that he will wait until his son gets ther at wg be4 he leves.

Off all the coaches mentioned.

Greenelee

Williams

Helton

Thompson

Early

Who has the most football knowledge and football coaching experience. Williams was coaching football before last season, my vote goes to him. Also no one on this board mentions that J. Early is still on contract and a member of the coaching staff. He hasn't resigned, have you all just written him off!!!!

Edited by delayofgame

Off all the coaches mentioned.

Greenelee

Williams

Helton

Thompson

Early

Who has the most football knowledge and football coaching experience. Williams was coaching football before last season, my vote goes to him. Also no one on this board mentions that J. Early is still on contract and a member of the coaching staff. He hasn't resigned, have you all just written him off!!!!