Will Sequatchie recover from 0-10 season?

Indians09

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish them nothing but the best. Good Luck to the Indians. They will be improved but I think this coming year to expect 7 wins is still a little much. They will definately be better though. It has been since Mackersie the last time Sequatchie has won at least 6. Remember small steps equal big gains. It all doesn't happen overnight.

Getting a win in week 1 would be a big help! :thumb:

:rolleyes: Personally I would like to see them go 9-1 with 8 straight wins. They do play week 0 correct

That would be great. I have our schedule for next year it goes as this.

Week 0. Pigeon Forge Decent 3a school that went 6-4

Week 1. Cannon county will be a tough challenge they played young talent like we did

Week 2. Dade County Tough team from Georgia have enough players to run an off. team and a Def. team

Week 3. Bledsoe what can i say a big rivalry game

Week 4. Whitwell, valley rival will be a good game

Week 5. Midway dont know much but had a winning season last year

Week 6. Tyner, everyone knows about tyner

Week 7. Silverdale will be better than last year from coaching improvements

Week 8. Boyd buc. a region game

Week 9. open week

Week 10. Marion, biggest game of the year

Week 1. Cannon county will be a tough challenge they played young talent like we did

Week 2. Dade County Tough team from Georgia have enough players to run an off. team and a Def. team

Week 9. open week

um pigeon forge was probably the worst team in 3a last year in the entire state they went 0-10 and lost their all their games by a total of 418 to 131 they loose most of their starters and have horrible team chemistry so that should be a good game between you guys and them, cannon county just pulled out one win againt a team that wasnt really even a team (Taft youth center) so hopefully you could compete with them, bledsoe will beat you again probably worse than before, you can surely beat whitwell, the midway green wave and the indians should be a good game, you will get raped by tyner again, silverdale? are trying to schedule atomatic victories? Boyd Buchanan will win easily over you, and marion should be a good game again. this years season should have a atleast a couple of W's so if you call that recovering from 0-10 then yes they will

ballpark3434 i dont know where you came up with this but some of it is completely false

Good luck to the Indians next year. I think the coach put together a good schedule for a young team. Players dont listen to any of these negative posters. Three years ago the Pirates were a young team and didnt win many games. I think Sequatchie will be a lot better this season. Playing all those young players last year was tough then but will pay off this year. Set team goals stay focused and play your best. Good things will come your way and all these negative people will just fade away.

from jamestown, i feel the pain in dunlap, we went through some tough times after many years of being the best team in our area. it looks like you guys are doing the same. i know how proud you guys are of your program and it really irritates me when people get on here and bash your coach. i agree with someone who said that a poster on here should be in a circus that is true, he is much like an elephant (full of it)

Week 9. open week

yes i think you are right with the biggest game of the year sc and mc i cant remember the last time it was a blow out but i hope sc wins every game BESIDES marion sc you better be ready for us cause thats all our boys talk about is the sc and mc game so u better bring your A game i will be there GO MARION IM BEHIND YOU

I'm sorry, but I watched the Westmoreland game this past year. If not for one player, it would have been even worse than it already was. It looked to me that the whole offense was based around that one player. Everyone else looked as if they where just making movements and filling holes. Sounds to me there needs to be a big change or just some fire lit under their you know whats!!! Good Luck next year and I wish the best!!!