Potter named Head COach at Brentwood A.

WarriorFan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interest in "Moore" Co.? :lol::lol::lol: Article doesn't match headline.

http://preps.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...31&game_id=

So Coach Flatt is the area football facilities consultant? :thumb: If Moore County is looking for facilities consultant, I would suggest a trip over the Ensworth. Now that is some facilities over there. Otherwise, I’m not buying that line from the paper. :rolleyes:

So Coach Flatt is the area football facilities consultant? :angry: If Moore County is looking for facilities consultant, I would suggest a trip over the Ensworth. Now that is some facilities over there. Otherwise, I’m not buying that line from the paper. :angry:

I got a chuckle out of that as well...maybe Flatt can talk BA into adding a visitor grand stand instead of the soccer stadium setup they have now.

Why would Flatt do that? Then you couldn't see the new multi million dollar sports building BA just completed! :lol:

Most of that new construction you see is actually devoted to fine arts and performing arts classrooms. I will say that the new weight and fitness area is pretty nice though.

Most of that new construction you see is actually devoted to fine arts and performing arts classrooms. I will say that the new weight and fitness area is pretty nice though.

It is nice -- a huge upgrade from the facilities that they were using. I think all of our "friends" on this site might be surprized to see the old facilities. Very adequate, but not the "state of the art" stuff that everyone imagines . . . My kids have been going off site to the YMCA for PE for years. It's nice to finally have some updated facilities. As a parent who's kids are not athletic (gee, maybe another surprize to some . . .) the new Fine Arts facilities are wonderful!

Come on now seriously! how do you sleep at night knowing you just up and left the place you have called home for bascially your whole life, without addressing the people who dedicated their summer to lifting and running!The people who made a choice to give 110 % in 100 degree heat during 2-a-days at a 2 week football camp! All I ask for is a simple 'good bye" maybe an explanation! If thtas asking too much please let me know? :thumb::thumb:;)

SS008-

Are you a player? If so, how were the players to be notified since the announcement and move took place during the holiday break?

My only problem with the way this went down is the fact Potter did not address the players, so I looked into it. He requested the opportunity to do so and was denied that opportunity.

Yeah your right about that but he requested to talk to them after it was already out in the media! I think the players should have known before the papers and the rest of Tennessee knew. Now his sudden "request" kind of looks like a guilt trip~! :lol:

Do any of the BA insiders know if Coach Flatt is really interested in coaching again? I was suprised at how fast he was looking at the Moore County job? I know after coaching so long it must be hard to walk away. Do you think he will coach somewhere else again?

Flatt won’t pursue Moore Co. job

Coach Flatt quote from the Tennessean

“I have decided that the (90-mile) commute to the school would not be practical, and by not being closer, it would not be in the best interest of the Moore County program.”

If I look at this quote, it appears so. The only openings local for Head Football Coach are Centennial & LaVergne. One could only wonder. :lol:

Flatt won’t pursue Moore Co. job

Coach Flatt quote from the Tennessean

“I have decided that the (90-mile) commute to the school would not be practical, and by not being closer, it would not be in the best interest of the Moore County program.”

If I look at this quote, it appears so. The only openings local for Head Football Coach are Centennial & LaVergne. One could only wonder. :P

Sharder needs to call Flatt about the Centennial opening. He is a certified teacher, so he would be able to also teach. (Which I do believe is necessary in the public sector. ) Maybe then, the kids that should go to Centennial, but find ways to go to Franklin, would want to go to their zoned school. Centennial might finally be able to compete with the rest of their region. That would be interesting.