why is coffee county so bad this year

safety

I appreciate the compliment and I doubt they will come out and talk either. They are all to scared. They are like teenagers...they want to talk the trash but they dont' want to look the people in the eye that they are talking about

Maybe you stop reading Coacht if you don't like the fact that a opinion can be posted with out a name signed to it.

Edited by hometeamfan

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is the radio show going to be any different than what you write and say every Tuesday or Friday night.

I have to say Safety that was a short but really insightful comment !!! I have more fun on this thread than I do talking about my Pioneers !!!! We've got our own problems too !! The boys have really been playing good of late, sorry I can't say the same about the ladies, who strangely enough are coached by a person with one winning season (barely winning season) in 9 years !!!!

Edited by 14pioneers

How is the radio show going to be any different than what you write and say every Tuesday or Friday night.

It will be the same, truthful. It is what it is. His character speaks for itself. He doesn't lie in the newspaper, he doesn't lie on the radio. His job is to speak truth, not to be one sided. He does his job well. Those interested in airing their views should be thankful for the free air time. It is his choice as the host of the show who he offers free air time, obviously, he has chosen to have an open forum. Those who want their opinions heard by the masses will have a larger Coffee County audience available to them with this forum. Now, the choice is theirs as to whether or not they want to take their comments to a new level.

It will be the same, truthful. It is what it is. His character speaks for itself. He doesn't lie in the newspaper, he doesn't lie on the radio. His job is to speak truth, not to be one sided. He does his job well. Those interested in airing their views should be thankful for the free air time. It is his choice as the host of the show who he offers free air time, obviously, he has chosen to have an open forum. Those who want their opinions heard by the masses will have a larger Coffee County audience available to them with this forum. Now, the choice is theirs as to whether or not they want to take their comments to a new level.

Pedo is the same guy that brought us the infamous "refs gone wild" article. Pedo, please . I beg you. Quit being a stink up. We could have actually won Friday night if we didn't have a halftime. It is so blatantly obvious what happens at halftime. The opposing coach(this happens every game in which we are close) makes ADJUSTMENTS to what we are doing and we DONT. The end result is an 18-0 run. As far as going on the radio, more people read this thread that listen to that radio show.

Let there be peace in Coffee Co

What a thread...........almost thought I was on a CC football board. Finger pointing everywhere.

For the "real" supportors of CC athletics, stay behind your teams. They need good support and there are few of you who really care and are not biased. You know who you are.

Even Smyrna takes a back seat to CC when it comes to being front runners, cynics, coach and player bashing and most of all... a wanna-be.

All programs are infested with this type of mentality, some are worse than others.

I'll close in saying that I do not judge a program, school or community on what is posted on CoachT. But the CC posters are a piece of work, especially your board members that have kids on athletic teams. Amusing............

Your gonna get the real me tomorrow just like you do everyday.....what I say off the air is the same as what I say on the air and what I say on here....I think coach Taylor is a great guy and I think he does a good job with those kids....I thought at the beginning of the season it would be a struggle and it obviously has. I think the kids try hard but simply lack a consistent go-to-guy to win many games this season.....that is what I thought all along...that is what I said on the radio way back at the beginning of the season ( I can pull out the tapes if you want me to) and that's still the way I see it today. Why don't YOU get real and climb out from behind that name and show your face...

pedo, nobody is saying taylor is not a good guy,he is a great guy but does that translate into championships. i think the key here is what does cc want? if they do not care about champoinships then stay with what you have. he is a good role model for those kids.if something else is desired then we know who we must call. simple as that.by the way i for one love your show.

Edited by topper06

pedo, nobody is saying taylor is not a good guy,he is a great guy but does that translate into championships. i think the key here is what does cc want? if they do not care about champoinships then stay with what you have. he is a good role model for those kids.if something else is desired then we know who we must call. simple as that.by the way i for one love your show.

Hate to burst your bubble but "He" would never set foot in CCHS again.....unless, of course, it was to beat their brains out.

Hate to burst your bubble but "He" would never set foot in CCHS again.....unless, of course, it was to beat their brains out.

I don't know who "he" is, but if "he" can actually coach basketball shame on us for not hiring him. And for the last time (again) Coach taylor is a good guy and a good role model, just not a very good coach. We have been over this time and time again. His character is not being critisized it is his coaching. We lost Friday because of our inability to make in-game adjustments and Sat. due to an untimely technical by the coach. We went from 3 down to 7 down because of that T. The players technicals came later when the game had already gotten away from us. We had just mounted a respectable comeback and the coach's technical took the wind out and probably led to the players losing their cool out of frustration.

I don't know who "he" is, but if "he" can actually coach basketball shame on us for not hiring him. And for the last time (again) Coach taylor is a good guy and a good role model, just not a very good coach. We have been over this time and time again. His character is not being critisized it is his coaching. We lost Friday because of our inability to make in-game adjustments and Sat. due to an untimely technical by the coach. We went from 3 down to 7 down because of that T. The players technicals came later when the game had already gotten away from us. We had just mounted a respectable comeback and the coach's technical took the wind out and probably led to the players losing their cool out of frustration.

Politics....politics..why wouldn't you want someone with over 300 wins... 2 state tournament appearences and several sub states? It's the politics stupid...the politics.