Milan vs Obion

sls

QUOTE(backinthaoc @ Jan 19 2007 - 07:27 PM) 826338133[/snapback]

Final From Obion Central....

Milan-50

OC-47

What was the free throw situation for OC? To me that may have been a big difference in the game. I though Milan played good defense last night which really seemed to bother OC. If Central had hit some earlier shots, the results would have been different. Their shooting just was not good early in the game.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(oc_rebel_25 @ Jan 20 2007 - 12:24 AM) 826338744[/snapback]

What happens if OC beats Westview and Milan loses to Westview? Then all three teams have two losses, one to each of the other two teams. Overall record?

WOW! What a district race. With Milan, Westview, and OC all in top 10 ranking of state and in same district and then throw in Dyersburg it sure does make for a strong district and exciting race into tournament time. It depends on who is on their game that night as to the team that wins, it seems.

QUOTE(Greenfieldfan @ Jan 20 2007 - 10:20 AM) 826338939[/snapback]

Congratulations to Milan.

Heavy,

I'll admit it today, I've had Obion overrated. Its a wide open race. Milan proved they are for real. Amber Rechis has Westview playing better than ever. Its going to be a great district tournament.

I don't think OC Lady Rebels are oerrated at all even though you may have overrated them. Our district is just that tough with two teams from our district likely making it to the 'boro.

Everyone will definately have to step their games up come tourney time You can't stay in the same mode. Basketball is about adjustments and which teams can make the proper adjustments and how fast they can make those adjustments during game situations that will make the difference on whether a team continues to play on or will be going home

13AA will have an interesting tournament but the last couple of weeks have shown that on any given night anyone can be beaten

Milan, at this point, as a slight edge with two BIG road wins at westview and Obion-

EVERYONE will have to sharpen the skills over the next three weeks and get ready for tourney time

I dont have a dog in this race but the Fuzzell girl could be making an impact for Obion the same way that Amber Rechis is forWestview. You dont get a freshman that can make an impact in high school very often but she is one of them. The sooner that Obion realizes that the better off they will be. The girl is a player she can score and she plays good defense, she can dominate a game.

I know that it is two entitrely different situations but she has a major role if Obion is to make a run at the Gold Ball.

QUOTE(Greenfieldfan @ Jan 20 2007 - 10:20 AM) 826338939[/snapback]

Congratulations to Milan.

Heavy,

I'll admit it today, I've had Obion overrated. Its a wide open race. Milan proved they are for real. Amber Rechis has Westview playing better than ever. Its going to be a great district tournament.

Not overrated, but when you lose your best player in the middle of a game, not many teams around can overcome that........obion will be there at the end.

QUOTE(Not-so HeavyD @ Jan 20 2007 - 12:56 PM) 826339068[/snapback]

Not overrated, but when you lose your best player in the middle of a game, not many teams around can overcome that........obion will be there at the end.

Overrated may not be the best word to use but the injury to Roney will make Obion a better team in the long run when she comes back. Some of the other girls will step up, here is a golden opportunity for some of them. I expect to see the younger Reedy girl step right in and fill the gap.