Dobyns-Bennett wins #2,000

WaCoJaCo

QUOTE(hightop @ Jan 19 2007 - 10:55 PM) 826338375[/snapback]

Big win for DB, they will probably win state!

Congrats on the big win. DB has improved with the return of Coty as much as any team I have seen this year and they will keep improving, but winning state is probably not in store this year. Good luck tho the rest of the season, I look forward to seeing DB again in the near future!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SMyers @ Jan 21 2007 - 12:58 AM) 826339616[/snapback]

haha yeeeah, I don't really know what to say about that. It was kind of embarrassing. If Central was at DB and we had just won our 2000th ball game, and oh say Wes Moricle or someone like that ran out and took the ball from one of our players I'd be furious.

haha yeeeah....well that wouldn't happen...besides Moricle is not even the AD anymore.

QUOTE(SMyers @ Jan 21 2007 - 12:58 AM) 826339616[/snapback]

But then again I don't want to disrespect Central, and I don't want to take up for the Indians either.

of course you don't However you slice it it was a real class act

Ya I heard him mention DB. But about Tn High being a difficult place to win at, that is also true. DB can come in here expecting to win or they wont. The only way DB can win is if Corey Young or Turnbull are off their game. Its always a plus when Rose is crashing the boards and Seymore is dropping the treys. I say TN high by 5+

QUOTE(BristolBoy @ Jan 23 2007 - 10:40 AM) 826342223[/snapback]

Ya I heard him mention DB. But about Tn High being a difficult place to win at, that is also true. DB can come in here expecting to win or they wont. The only way DB can win is if Corey Young or Turnbull are off their game. Its always a plus when Rose is crashing the boards and Seymore is dropping the treys. I say TN high by 5+

"The only way DB can win..." Are you kidding me? You guys barely won last time in one of DB's worst games of the year. Young and Turnbull are not difficult players at all to guard, they will be controlled. DB will win this one, easily.

QUOTE(BobSegar @ Jan 23 2007 - 11:22 AM) 826342270[/snapback]

"The only way DB can win..." Are you kidding me? You guys barely won last time in one of DB's worst games of the year. Young and Turnbull are not difficult players at all to guard, they will be controlled. DB will win this one, easily.

I wouldn't boast of an easy win...those have been few this year and TN High is much better than Boone, Crockett, etc...it will be a tough game.

My question is why is DB constantly being ranked over THS in RON BLISS’s NET Top 10 Rankings on tricitiessports.com? How does he continue to justify that when the Vikings beat the Indians in their only contest of the year so far, and they are tied in conference wins and losses but have a better overall record than DB. Even after THS and Central both beat DB earlier in the season; he still ranked DB higher than both. I think he ever had Unicoi Co ranked over the Vikings at one point. I've also noticed that he even prints stories written by DB parents. He should just call his paper "DBandtherestsports.com".