Riverdale/Siegel Basketball

PHargis

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(hedgehog @ Jan 21 2007 - 05:59 PM) 826340190[/snapback]

Riverdale by 15+

I got a chance to watch Anne Lanning of Riverdale at a Shelbyville Blue star with Deja Foster - Woodale (Georgia Tech signee), Jasmine James - Bartlett and I can't think of the current (senior) player out of Mt. Juliet; but she can also flat out play. This combination was killing. I also saw Riverdale earlier this year and they move the ball well and flat out KnowDagame.

Riverdale +20

I hope the Siegel girls read the posts. These are two evenly matched teams that are totally different in approach. Bivens and Lanning always lead their team. Siegel has 5 or 6 scorers that can put up big numbers any night.

Remember that Riverdale has only won once at Siegel since the school opened, the first year when Siegel started 4 Freshman and a Sopomore. (6-22) The Sophomore graduated last year and all those Fresmen are Seniors. Add a ton of talent in the Junior class means that when some one predicts that Riverdale will win by 35 simply shows they know nothing about this matchup.

Siegel controls their own destiny. A win Tuesday and a win Friday put them in first place. When they met early in the year, the Warriors hit a bistering field goal % and Siegel shoot very poorly. IMO, Siegel will run their home win streak over Riverdale to 3 in a row.

QUOTE(StarsPres @ Jan 22 2007 - 03:00 PM) 826341298[/snapback]

I hope the Siegel girls read the posts. These are two evenly matched teams that are totally different in approach. Bivens and Lanning always lead their team. Siegel has 5 or 6 scorers that can put up big numbers any night.

Remember that Riverdale has only won once at Siegel since the school opened, the first year when Siegel started 4 Freshman and a Sopomore. (6-22) The Sophomore graduated last year and all those Fresmen are Seniors. Add a ton of talent in the Junior class means that when some one predicts that Riverdale will win by 35 simply shows they know nothing about this matchup.

Siegel controls their own destiny. A win Tuesday and a win Friday put them in first place. When they met early in the year, the Warriors hit a bistering field goal % and Siegel shoot very poorly. IMO, Siegel will run their home win streak over Riverdale to 3 in a row.

I'm sure you mean't tied for first if Cookeville and Riverdale take care of business against Warren Co.. They would all be 8-2.

I certainly think and hope Siegel comes out with a win at least tonight. It would certainly make Friday night's game at Cookeville very interesting.

i heard anne marie passed the lengendary rhonda malone tonight for the most career points in school history! another thing that makes this extrordinary is they played 2 different ballgames, rhonda played when womens basketball was 6 on 6 (only 3 defenders could be down court)