Northwest

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't been able to keep up with everything lately. When is Northwest going to have their spring camp? Or are they not going to have one in light of the changes in the coaching staff? Another question, when did Coachchris start heading over to Northeast to coach? Isn't he still teaching at Kenwod Middle. I would think he would have tried to get on that staff before heading to the Eagle's Nest.

Fill me in if you can.

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(Footballfan15 @ Apr 4 2007 - 01:12 PM) 826429845[/snapback]Nw lost their best and hardest working coach to NE. Sad days ahead there. Heard the kids were miserable with new guy.

Why are they miserable with the new guy? Because he is making them work out and try to become the winning program he envisions. How dare he? This day and age if anyone makes the kids work or do anything that the kids don't like people go to yelling about how is a bad coach. However if he sits on his butt and doesn't make them work they say how nice of a guy he is. People need to stop being losers.

QUOTE(jacket2557 @ Apr 5 2007 - 09:06 AM) 826430508[/snapback]Why are they miserable with the new guy? Because he is making them work out and try to become the winning program he envisions. How dare he? This day and age if anyone makes the kids work or do anything that the kids don't like people go to yelling about how is a bad coach. However if he sits on his butt and doesn't make them work they say how nice of a guy he is. People need to stop being losers.

They were made to work hard 2 years prior for 4 year and made the playoffs two consecutive years and the only remaining coach from that staff was released.

As far as I know the new guy isn't even in town taking care of his program the coach's from last years debacle are there taking care of it.

QUOTE(Footballfan15 @ Apr 5 2007 - 09:43 AM) 826430538[/snapback]They were made to work hard 2 years prior for 4 year and made the playoffs two consecutive years and the only remaining coach from that staff was released.

As far as I know the new guy isn't even in town taking care of his program the coach's from last years debacle are there taking care of it.

The coach will be in town next week and will be running spring practice. He is under contract in Alabama right now and must remain there till the end of the school year. He is in his upper 30's and has been a Defensive Coordinator at a 6A school in Bama. They don't just hand positions like that out for schools of that size, so I guess he probably knows ball a little. Just be patient, and remember he can't do much worse. I think the program in on the up and up. We'll have to see.