Best Crowd You've Seen This Year

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(krichunaka @ Jan 26 2007 - 06:55 PM) 826347377[/snapback]

UHS - UHS

Always a Great Atmosphere; Always a Great Game when University High School of Johnson City plays at Unaka High School on Stoney Creek. Snavely Gym barely holds a thousand, if that; but it's always packed to the roof; both student sections are wild; lots of Alumni on hand. The Best.

Dyer Co. Choctaws brought a HUGEEE crowd to GC...filled up their whole side and around the horse shoe side of the gym...biggest single crowd I've seen at GC in awhile...

As usual, the JPII- Ryan game is one of the best and most exciting atmospheres in HS ball. Great student sections and sportsmanshipfrom a capacity crowd add to this game. Win or lose, it's very exciting. We get to do it all over again next Thursday at Ryan, which holds a lot more people. Should be another great time.

QUOTE(ashjan44 @ Jan 31 2007 - 11:03 AM) 826353058[/snapback]

As usual, the JPII- Ryan game is one of the best and most exciting atmospheres in HS ball. Great student sections and sportsmanshipfrom a capacity crowd add to this game. Win or lose, it's very exciting. We get to do it all over again next Thursday at Ryan, which holds a lot more people. Should be another great time.

I have to agree with ashjan44 on this one. As a player, it is one of the greatest atmosheres i have ever played in. The students sections are the greatest. But what I think is the best is that we get together as a community and just have a good time in an christian enviorment. I know that Thursday is going even better because Ryan's student section is going to be huge. But hopefully JPII will have a bigger section then Ryan.

There was a very good crowd at Central Station when Union City played at Obion Central about two weeks ago, about 1800 people. Central Station is the name given by the pep club to the new gym at Obion Central where the Rebels and Lady Rebels play. The gym was full and both student pep club groups were yellin with pep. THe OC pep club is called the Rebel Train and stands thru both games with some unusual looks. It is fun to watch them in action as they support their team. I expect Dyer County and Obion County to pack the gym again this Friday night when the Choctaws come to The Station. Go Rebels and Lady Rebels.

QUOTE(imiss89 @ Jan 26 2007 - 05:51 PM) 826347338[/snapback]

Best crowd Ive seen for a girls BB game

MJ v Wilson Central

upwards of 1500 people

gym was packed people waiting at the door to get in

Awesome game between two of the best AAA teams in the state

That was a great site to see. But, it was over 2,000 people. I talked to Tommy Martin the next day and he said that was how many were there.

QUOTE(GHvolrebel @ Jan 31 2007 - 10:41 PM) 826354045[/snapback]

There was a very good crowd at Central Station when Union City played at Obion Central about two weeks ago, about 1800 people. Central Station is the name given by the pep club to the new gym at Obion Central where the Rebels and Lady Rebels play. The gym was full and both student pep club groups were yellin with pep. THe OC pep club is called the Rebel Train and stands thru both games with some unusual looks. It is fun to watch them in action as they support their team. I expect Dyer County and Obion County to pack the gym again this Friday night when the Choctaws come to The Station. Go Rebels and Lady Rebels.

Trust me Dyer Co. will bring a HUGE crowd..I was surprised at how many came along