Unaka is next

hhsfanforlife

QUOTE(THE KING @ Feb 8 2007 - 07:21 AM) 826363076[/snapback]

Rangerbook, you are truly hilarious!! You cut yourself down and the girls in your community. That just shows how much true education the Creekers have. Hey, I admit I was a drunk, but at least I could afford to drink the good stuff! Is your daddy one of those Pabst Blue Ribbon drinkers who abused you growing up? Did he catch your mom sleeping with his brother? This trully shows how pitiful the Ranger community has become when they have a little half-witted retard that represents them on this board. A WATER-BOY!! How pathetic is that. I've got news for you, little virgin. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot about the abuse. The King and his Hampton allies are going to see to it that Ranger basketball is over. Learn to love it and Learn to live with it. The show is over.

Is that the best you and your AA buddies could come up with???

P.S.: My dad isn't from around here. Niether is my mom

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rangerbook06 @ Feb 8 2007 - 03:47 PM) 826363825[/snapback]

I kinda agree with you there. Yes, you can work with players that have little talent and make them into a role player, but if they don't want to hustle, theres not a whole lot a coach can do about it. You could bench him, but you can't really afford to do that when you don't have strong numbers.

i dont know if the earlier bost had to do w/ unaka, but they could improvise a little if players arent hustling they could be benched and the team could do just as good.

QUOTE(H-Town34 @ Feb 8 2007 - 03:54 PM) 826363839[/snapback]

i dont know if the earlier bost had to do w/ unaka, but they could improvise a little if players arent hustling they could be benched and the team could do just as good.

Wel that gets hard to do when you don't have many players to start out with... Unless you wanted to go Norman Dale and only play 4

QUOTE(H-Town34 @ Feb 8 2007 - 02:05 PM) 826363627[/snapback]

yes sir, kiss your basketball and football programs goodbye unaka, if you even consider those kids out there in the ugly uniforms a real football team, i've seen flag football teams that could enialate them... hampton and cloudland will always be the top dogs of carter county for years to come just like we have always been. we both have a strong football programs and the pride is back in the basketball programs. what is there for you guys brag about now? "well we gotta good softball team" hahaha nobody cares about softball uhh, except maybe sportiemom she seems like the weird type who would actually waste her energy to go watch softball, better known as the most boring sport of all time. i'm going to go ahead and predict a blow out when cloudland plays unaka in football this year, i dont even feel the need to comment on the game when they come to J.C. Campbell Stadium. unaka will then see what a real football team looks like, you guys cant get around playing us now. i know that cloudland and hampton are working hard during the offseason... unaka just better enjoy their girls softball team haha thats all they are going to have to brag about. i cant wait until football season gets here

I don't know who you are but I do have ways of finding out. I am so glad you hide behind this screen. Why don't you stick to this basketball thread. If it really makes you feel better to put me down for watching a softball game that my daughter plays then you have more problems than I realized. You need help son. You are trying to make yourself look better off of my life. God Bless you and I will pray for you.

QUOTE(THE KING @ Feb 8 2007 - 07:21 AM) 826363076[/snapback]

Rangerbook, you are truly hilarious!! You cut yourself down and the girls in your community. That just shows how much true education the Creekers have. Hey, I admit I was a drunk, but at least I could afford to drink the good stuff! Is your daddy one of those Pabst Blue Ribbon drinkers who abused you growing up? Did he catch your mom sleeping with his brother? This trully shows how pitiful the Ranger community has become when they have a little half-witted retard that represents them on this board. A WATER-BOY!! How pathetic is that. I've got news for you, little virgin. Oh, I'm sorry, I forgot about the abuse. The King and his Hampton allies are going to see to it that Ranger basketball is over. Learn to love it and Learn to live with it. The show is over.

Hey man thats going a lil to far . Im lander fan also but you could really hurt some kids by those remarks. Kids cant help what their parents put them through. Its sad knowing that kids really go through tha stuff but its true . Sorry man but lay off a lil. Think about what your saying your a better person than that.

There has been a LOT of negativity here. I guess one could read it as very intense community and school loyalty let loose, but it is sad. What many Unaka people don't seem to realize is that outside of Stoney Creek, no-one can stand them. I have many very bad memories of the treatment Unaka fans have dished out over the years, and I have a VERY hard time even thinking about pulling for them over anyone. Every school has its high points and lows, and Unaka is just now entering a down period. No-one stays on top forever, even Unaka. For now, let's put the Unaka mess behind us, as the game in question on this thread is history, and see what happens in the tourneys.

QUOTE(creekerballer @ Feb 8 2007 - 10:11 PM) 826364377[/snapback]

this is so pathetic all anyone on here has done is make the entire carter communtiy look bad i hope you all feel better about yourselfs as for me this is my last post on here if this is all its going to be then its useless hopefully coacht will take notice and fix some things

i feel better. thanks for concerning yourself with my feelings...

QUOTE(CLINE @ Feb 8 2007 - 03:50 PM) 826363928[/snapback]

Amen to that starman. I'm at the elementary working and reading this right now and I CANNOT believe where this has gone. Coacht never used to be like this.

If fans do not use the Report button to let us know about threads like this then it is difficult to control them.