Tri-County Seven 4 February, 2007

krichunaka

QUOTE(THE KING @ Feb 10 2007 - 06:34 AM) 826365969[/snapback]

I bet we only shot 10 percent from the floor. Final score was 35-26. Thats two games in a row that we only scored 35. Coach is losing his composure way too easy. The girls get nervous and lose confidence in their shots and they look confused on the floor. They might want to take note of that. Calm down and make them believe in themselves.

do us all a favor and disappear. you don't know what this team needs and nobody has any respect for you whasoever. you talk about losing composure, you have embarrassed the cloudland school and community with your continuous outburst on this board.

cloudland playeed ok, good enough to win and secure the #1 seed.

Good job Lady Highlanders. As for you King, take a long walk on a short peer!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(dog4life @ Feb 9 2007 - 11:04 PM) 826365652[/snapback]

Good win for the Lady Landers tonight. Just like the game at Hampton the final score is not indicative of the game itself. What a defensive game this was. I look for the district and regional tournaments to be wide open. I know that Cloudland is the 1 seed but Hampton, Unaka & North Greene are all capable of pulling off the upset. Anybody got the matchups yet for the tournament and the dates, etc...

I thought the Lady Bulldogs looked ok Friday night considering no one gave them a shot coming into the game. If a couple more of their players would have been on, Cloudland Lady Landers may have had an upset! However, Hampton has gotta step it up and play good team ball during the tournaments...who knows maybe they will surprise us again like they did last year? I myself wouldn't mind an upset like last years!

QUOTE(blueeagle @ Feb 10 2007 - 03:47 PM) 826366370[/snapback]

do us all a favor and disappear. you don't know what this team needs and nobody has any respect for you whasoever. you talk about losing composure, you have embarrassed the cloudland school and community with your continuous outburst on this board.

cloudland playeed ok, good enough to win and secure the #1 seed.

Good job Lady Highlanders. As for you King, take a long walk on a short peer!

No chance in that happening. I'm going to be yours for a long, long time. You have no ties to Cloudland whatsoever. Go back to the jealous creek where you belong and quit feuling the fire. As for the Highlanders, they are all too happy to have me. WE are going to be completely dominant, and we will run roughshod over this county.

So now that tournament time is almost here I believe it is almost time to start talking more about the tournaments instead of what has went on in the regular season.

I look for Cloudland to have another knock down drag out game against Unaka in not both the districts but the regionals as well. Unaka has two big games this week hosting both Johnson County and Happy Valley after already winning two crucial games back to back against Cloudland and Sullivan Central.

Cloudland has two games left this week going on the road to Chuckey Doak and what could be a very good game come this week against Unicoi if they could win both these two teams could win both games that would give them alot of confidents going into tournament play.

Predictions: I look for Unaka to defeat Cloudland in not just the districts but in the regionals as well. After watching Unaka's guards contain Brooke Johnson last game holding her to single digits and making her force bad shots I belive Unaka has found out the way to guard the Lady Highlanders very good defensive team.

Reasons: After watching both games Cloudland has got no post production going against the Lady Rangers they do not shoot the ball well against Unaka from the outside and overall when it comes down to it I saw last game that Cloudland has trouble guarding Unaka in the halfcourt exspecially in a man to man set. Unless Coach Birchfield decides to make some adjustments defensively I dont see Cloudland defeating Unaka. If Cloudland has watched Unaka good enough then they would realize that Unaka doesn't shoot to great on the road now at home it's a different story but I guess we will have to see what happens here in about a week between these two teams.

In AA dont be surprised if Elizabethton struggles in the championship game against Unicoi that is if Petrowski is out very valuable inside player to the Lady Cyclones but Unicoi has been very dissapointing as of lately. Kelli Culler had a really tough game the other night very impressed. But with or without I look for the Lady Cyclones to take care of business Weems is a very good coach and will find someway to win bank on it.

Good luck to all Carter County teams this week.

That is some good inputs 3Dgym. Except for the Unaka-Cloudland prediction. The loss to Unaka woke the Lady Highlanders up. The best team will always hoist the conference crown. The Unaka insurgents only put a small dent in the armour of the Highlander war machine. Come tournament time, the Lady Highlanders will be fully prepared for every obstacle and I look for the complete domination of Unaka in every aspect of the game. Our girls have been in a shooting slump of late, but when they get it back, no little team in the tournament is going to stop them. 3D, you will see Cloudland defeat Unaka just like they easily disposed of Hampton this past week. The same Hampton team that swept Unaka this year. You can chalk it up as one bad night in the insurgents back yard. From here on out, victory will be dawning the blue and gold.

I believe that if Unicoi Co. and Elizabethton meet in the district tournament it will be in the semi-finals. South Greene got the #1 seed. You are right, that without Mariah it will be tougher for Elizabethton against the Devils. They will have one less post to neutralize Mainer, but I think the Cyclone bench will respond to the challenge.

coachh17, that is correct on the brackets.

And I propose that the KING be dealt with by total ignore-ence. He should be ignored. Do not respond to his new tricounty thread. Ignore his posts. If everybody ignores him, he will find another way to amuse himself. He only seeks attention. He brings nothing but arrogance and ignorance to this board.

Arrogance maybe. But ignorance? Thy King hath given the prophecy of things that will come to pass at the tournaments. Thou must read the Kings posts because he keeps close eyes on everything happening around thee. Thou Cyclone fans must realize the prophecy of a certain injury that will keep the Cyclones from returning to the state tournament this year.

QUOTE(THE KING @ Feb 12 2007 - 01:30 PM) 826368652[/snapback]

Arrogance maybe. But ignorance? Thy King hath given the prophecy of things that will come to pass at the tournaments. Thou must read the Kings posts because he keeps close eyes on everything happening around thee. Thou Cyclone fans must realize the prophecy of a certain injury that will keep the Cyclones from returning to the state tournament this year.

The Lady Cyclones will make it back to the boro!

Most of the folks on here want their teams to win but also wish all Carter County teams the best,why cant you have some county pride KING?

QUOTE(screenandroll @ Feb 13 2007 - 09:39 AM) 826369917[/snapback]

Are you talking about Unaka or Happy Valley?

You want to know why? Because we have Elizabethton posters who are completely biased and more arrogant than I. The difference in me and these guys, is I am what I am. What these guys may not realize is their posts may hide what they really feel, but they look down their nose at the smaller schools in this county. I am completely sick of this General Lee poster who gets on here and says Elizabethton don't need to play down to A ball. I've heard it from Coach17's mouth as well. Sometimes they let their real feelings leak out. The King is here to stand up for Cloudland as well as Hampton now that the new alliance has been created. As for Unaka, they are just an annexation of Elizabethton and used as a giant landfill. The King has made his declaration of war. You will not always be able to ignore. Thy prophecies will come to pass. You shall be defeated.