Single A Baseball

tricklician

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sportscrazy 212 @ Mar 16 2007 - 08:35 AM) 826414020[/snapback]huntingdon should!!! take this region, i havent heard much about union city, jcs relies on senior clay fowler, adamsville only player is a junior the sloan kid, and mckenzie lost the only talent they have had the past few years to drew hayes. huntingdon is very strong offensively and should return to state and be a completely different team than last year. the pitching is very strong this year by far with spencer c, and the not to mention the mcadams kid helping out.

well man... you sound like a homer to me.

jcs is a lot deeper than just fowler...

adamsville has about 10 guys that can pitch at any time and keep them in the game...

middleton has been improving since '05...

fayette academy is always dangerous come tourny time...

halls has a great chance to make a run...

but i do agree. Huntingdon is a great team, with a great pitching staff. should be the favorite, we'll see if they can back up all the hype.

QUOTE(crimsontide43 @ Mar 29 2007 - 02:52 PM) 826425932[/snapback]Eagleville

Why Eagleville? They are solid but honostly they are no better than 3rd. or 4th. in their District (9a). Their pitching is better than last year (a little more expirence this year) but they still are no better than 3rd. or 4th.

Middle TN Christian is developing into a sound baseball team. They are playing good ball and have a good start to their season (11-4 w/ a 6 game win streak). They beat triple A school Shelbyville and single A team Nashville Christian (w/o MTCS's 3,4,and 5 hitters). I'm not bragging on my team I'm just saying that we are playing better and this is a good chance for us to achieve something we never have. 20 wins.

QUOTE(mtcsathletics @ Apr 8 2007 - 04:22 PM) 826432500[/snapback]Middle TN Christian is developing into a sound baseball team. They are playing good ball and have a good start to their season (11-4 w/ a 6 game win streak). They beat triple A school Shelbyville and single A team Nashville Christian (w/o MTCS's 3,4,and 5 hitters). I'm not bragging on my team I'm just saying that we are playing better and this is a good chance for us to achieve something we never have. 20 wins.

man. mtc wasnt even the best A team in the courier tourny... come on bro.