Single A Baseball

tricklician

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ALL4HIM @ Feb 22 2007 - 03:38 PM) 826384767[/snapback]Rumor has it that D. Hayes is transferring to Vandy?

The hayes are very good people and excellent at keeping secrets. But the talk around town is mom wants him to play at vanderbilt. And dad just supports his decisions. lol we all will have to wait and see. lol so stay tuned.

QUOTE(Butchie @ Feb 19 2007 - 07:14 PM) 826379818[/snapback]Mckenzie Senior Glenn Bugs Smith will be the starter.

They will be in trouble if that is the case. How many games did he pitch last year? Also, i have heard that he is throwing in the low 90"s?? If that is true he had to have gained at least 10 mph in the off season which is impossible.

QUOTE(ALL4HIM @ Feb 22 2007 - 03:36 PM) 826384762[/snapback]i think humboldt and trenton both only have 2 seniors. Your right about winning the big one's. trenton pitching hurts them. i heard that big hickerson kid moved to dresden. i know the holt kid throws. heard he is signed with Bethel to play football

humboldt does only have 2 seniors...but roe has started since his freshman year and hawks has started since his sophomore year...roe is the big power hitter with speed and plays centerfield...hawks is the speedy leadoff hitter who plays rightfield...he stole at least 40 bases last year...red posted the rest back on page 3 how the under classmen are and the rest of the positions are...i saw humboldt play during their scrimmages against huntingdon and tca...looks like a great 20+ win season for the vikings and to make a run at state

Chattanooga Arts & Sciences will be loaded with pitching..they came within a game of the state last year without a senior pitcher. Also, Middle Tennessee Christian (MTCS) in Murfreesboro is a preseason sleeper. They played winning ball last year with a brutal schedule and they have lots of depth across the board for '07. Coming from the same district as Forrest, it is easy to overlook them.

QUOTE(Baddogg11 @ Feb 24 2007 - 08:07 PM) 826387653[/snapback]They will be in trouble if that is the case. How many games did he pitch last year? Also, i have heard that he is throwing in the low 90"s?? If that is true he had to have gained at least 10 mph in the off season which is impossible.

bug pitched three games last yr and was hurt most of the season when it came to pitching

he has always had a fastball just lack of confidence throwing it but he has it now

impossible? we won state last yr anything is possible.

he has been throwing 200 pitches a week since last season ended.

while most kids was out chasing women he was sweatin it.

he knew he would be lone senior pitching and his work ethic seems to be rewarded.

he will definaetely turn some heads

and will be greatly underestimated. was playing travel ball with Gibson County Heat a couple yrs. and travel ball since 12. has been in a lot of big games. Including making All-National team at age of thirteen as a pitcher and Gibson County Heat won 4th in the nation in Arkansas. has pitched and won games against top teams in travel ball. Can't wait to unveil his ability.

QUOTE(Butchie @ Feb 25 2007 - 10:30 AM) 826388328[/snapback]bug pitched three games last yr and was hurt most of the season when it came to pitching

he has always had a fastball just lack of confidence throwing it but he has it now

impossible? we won state last yr anything is possible.

he has been throwing 200 pitches a week since last season ended.

while most kids was out chasing women he was sweatin it.

he knew he would be lone senior pitching and his work ethic seems to be rewarded.

he will definaetely turn some heads

and will be greatly underestimated. was playing travel ball with Gibson County Heat a couple yrs. and travel ball since 12. has been in a lot of big games. Including making All-National team at age of thirteen as a pitcher and Gibson County Heat won 4th in the nation in Arkansas. has pitched and won games against top teams in travel ball. Can't wait to unveil his ability.

Not that Smith isn't a good player but if he was all that he would of already signed with someone. the HEAt were just a average team that played local ball no better that a rec. team. Maybe a AA team in TSSAA. Smiths bat is better that his pitching. I'll still take the Huntingdon team over the Rebels this year with Mckenzie being the runner-up in that district. After that the Rebels will have trouble with UC or Humbolt in the Northwest.

QUOTE(Blue and Gold @ Feb 25 2007 - 12:01 PM) 826388415[/snapback]Not that Smith isn't a good player but if he was all that he would of already signed with someone. the HEAt were just a average team that played local ball no better that a rec. team. Maybe a AA team in TSSAA. Smiths bat is better that his pitching. I'll still take the Huntingdon team over the Rebels this year with Mckenzie being the runner-up in that district. After that the Rebels will have trouble with UC or Humbolt in the Northwest.

i appreciate ur sentiment and huntingdon to me seems to be the team to beat, and as for smith just watch. And the Heat was better than average. and they played accross the state, kentucky and illinois and arkansas.

QUOTE(ALL4HIM @ Feb 22 2007 - 03:36 PM) 826384762[/snapback]i think humboldt and trenton both only have 2 seniors. Your right about winning the big one's. trenton pitching hurts them. i heard that big hickerson kid moved to dresden. i know the holt kid throws. heard he is signed with Bethel to play football

did hickerson really move to dresden? peabody really needed him

QUOTE(GlenChervin @ Feb 21 2007 - 10:30 AM) 826382689[/snapback]Huntingdon always starts off slow but they are usually 100% when it counts......they jus need to get the younger guys broke in and get the catchers some experience since they are all either young or have only been moved to catcher recently

who are the catchers?