Single A Baseball

tricklician

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Dtime24 @ Mar 16 2007 - 10:29 AM) 826414119[/snapback]From what i hear. Keck from Lexington has moved to Huntingdon to play baseball for the mustangs. is he eligible? sounds to me like some moves are being done under the radar. but now days who knows??

That is ridiculous. Keck ain't going nowhere. His big brother is at Bethel, but Billy keck is not going anywhere. Not that we would not love to have him, but nothing "under the radar" in Mustang country. Better check your source.

QUOTE(Took @ Mar 15 2007 - 05:26 PM) 826413308[/snapback]where is North Greene? who are they? what do they bring to the table?

North Greene is in district 1A. Greeneville. They dont bring a whole lot to the table, or at least they havent in the past. They made a run in the district tournament last year only to get killed by a bad washburn team in Regionals. This apparently made them very confident coming into this season, and they are predicting a sub-state appearance. I dont know why.

QUOTE(RangerCountry @ Mar 15 2007 - 08:51 PM) 826413568[/snapback]Rasnick is a only a junior

Well that is Great news because he pitched in game three of the Dizzy Dean World series in Mississippi last year. With Rasnick, Adam Colbaugh, Dustin and Hunter Taylor, Leftanders Drew Chambers, & Jeffery Peters coming back for another year, not to mention power hitters Zak Naylor and Jordan Taylor coming in look for the Rangers to have a great season for the next few years

• 2 weeks later...
Guest inappropriate87

QUOTE(sp_#4_cf @ Mar 7 2007 - 10:24 AM) 826403412[/snapback]sp new state champs 07

sp has only one pitcher that can throw decent. if their bats dont come alive they wont go no where.

Nashville Christian, Jo Byrns, and East Robertson from district 10-A could all be contenders to make it to the state tournament. NCS is a GREAT hitting team, Jo Byrns is good but not great in all areas of the game, and East Robertson has the best pitcher that nobody has ever heard of in Will Clinard, who throws a 92-93 MPH fastball.

QUOTE(BigDaddy14 @ Mar 16 2007 - 08:18 PM) 826414603[/snapback]North Greene is in district 1A. Greeneville. They dont bring a whole lot to the table, or at least they havent in the past. They made a run in the district tournament last year only to get killed by a bad washburn team in Regionals. This apparently made them very confident coming into this season, and they are predicting a sub-state appearance. I dont know why.

As a Coach, I shouldn't get too involved in CoachT, but I love what predictions everybody likes to make. I am new this year, but the run in regionals did make them confident. There is some talent there and could make sub state with superb play. But, everyone knows baseball is a game of streaks. We are currently at 3-2 with a starting pitcher injured. Both losses very close and one was a very important conference game. More tough games on the way, and I don't see the work ethic at this point to achieve team goals. Personally, I would say not to worry about the prediction. I hope they see this and know that they need to quit fooling around on here, and hit the field. Get their head right and show what they are capable of rather than talking about it.

Coach