Single A Baseball

tricklician

QUOTE(NEWSTANG @ Apr 10 2007 - 08:17 AM) 826433772[/snapback]Where is Cascade?

In Wartrace which is 25 miles south of Murfreesboro. They have a great team. Have not watched any teams from west TN play but I know Cascade quite possibly could meet some of the west TN teams at state. Good luck champs!

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(A_Alexander2 @ Apr 9 2007 - 04:23 PM) 826433297[/snapback]Huntingdon, Jackson Christian, Adamsville... these are the teams...

If we're talking West TN, there are several programs that stick out this year.

Region 7

Huntingdon

Halls

Humboldt

Union City

Peabody

McKenzie

Region 8

Adamsville

Middleton

JCS

Any two of these could end up in Murfreesboro. I think all would agree that Huntingdon is clearly a favorite however.

QUOTE(westtennsports @ Apr 10 2007 - 08:49 AM) 826433857[/snapback]If we're talking West TN, there are several programs that stick out this year.

Region 7

Huntingdon

Halls

Humboldt

Union City

Peabody

McKenzie

Region 8

Adamsville

Middleton

JCS

Any two of these could end up in Murfreesboro. I think all would agree that Huntingdon is clearly a favorite however.

we should prolly throw Fayette Academy in there too. They are always pretty good..

QUOTE(papabear6 @ Apr 10 2007 - 06:32 PM) 826434195[/snapback]Huntingdon and Jackson Christian will be in the state championship game. They will both win their districts and regions so they wont have to face each other until the very end.

I dont know about JCS being first if Aville can play like they know how they may suprise a few people by beating JCS in the district.

QUOTE(Vultor @ Apr 13 2007 - 12:10 AM) 826436442[/snapback]Always see the same list of great teams every year. Most don't get near state.

What's funny is, Fayette Academy and Middleton are virtually guaranteed to go to the region since their district only has two teams who try to field a baseball team. Up the road, district 14 (I think) has 10 teams all of whom field baseball teams and many of which have been to the regionals in the past four or five years. Single A baseball in West TN is weird.

Guest inappropriate87

QUOTE(A_Alexander2 @ Apr 13 2007 - 10:40 AM) 826436740[/snapback]Mayba because, up until last year... private powerhouse USJ dominated this area... and im sure you saw plenty of them at state...

not for sure but didnt usj get caught for having illegal players or sumthin like that a few years back? again not sayin they did just askin?

QUOTE(westtennsports @ Apr 13 2007 - 08:17 AM) 826436538[/snapback]Up the road, district 14 (I think) has 10 teams all of whom field baseball teams and many of which have been to the regionals in the past four or five years. Single A baseball in West TN is weird.

Agreed...our district is way too big. Halls and Union City will play for the regular season title on Tuesday, but the problem with that is this is the only time the two will play.

QUOTE(westtennsports @ Apr 10 2007 - 09:49 AM) 826433857[/snapback]If we're talking West TN, there are several programs that stick out this year.

Region 7

Huntingdon

Halls

Humboldt

Union City

Peabody

McKenzie

Region 8

Adamsville

Middleton

JCS

Humboldt, Halls, UC, Adamsville, and JCS all have a good shot at it this year...Humboldt went and played in dickson this past week and beat Giles Co. and Creekwood...two teams who are tough and both are AA...humboldt and halls split the series...humboldt has only played UC once this year and lost that game 8-7...but there through the middle of the season humboldt was making careless errors but coach scott and the group have bounced back and gotten everything back on track...but we'll see how everything turns out

QUOTE(frankieD12 @ Apr 25 2007 - 05:31 PM) 826445302[/snapback]Humboldt, Halls, UC, Adamsville, and JCS all have a good shot at it this year...Humboldt went and played in dickson this past week and beat Giles Co. and Creekwood...two teams who are tough and both are AA...humboldt and halls split the series...humboldt has only played UC once this year and lost that game 8-7...but there through the middle of the season humboldt was making careless errors but coach scott and the group have bounced back and gotten everything back on track...but we'll see how everything turns out

o yea....forgot about Huntingdon