District 11-AA

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how do yall think SC will do. I know they are 4-0 with two wins vs Big Sandy, a win vs Houston Co., and one against Northwest. They have 3 freshmen starting pitchers and a sophmore starter. Only one senior. They are very young and their coach has done good with the program and we could see a title maybe in 09 when the sophmores are seniors. All the starters are pretty much sophomores and freshmen with one senior and junior starting. If they all stick with it you better watch out this year and years to come. I have not been to a game yet but I have heard about the games. Watch our for Pieratt, he can throw.

How did the Rebels do @ Sycamore?

QUOTE(ksgovols @ Mar 20 2007 - 10:10 AM) 826418334[/snapback]I have to say I'm more concerned about the English courses being taught at CCCHS than the baseball. Why don't you guys start your own thread and let the rest of us discuss 11AA baseball on this one.

maybe someone should start one for them. i dont think they know how to.

Who ever this person is who thinks the coach is direspecting his players is a moron. Like i said before they have the ones that want to be there and play baseball. I have been to the games and seen the coaches talk and cut up with the guys. So to the parents who are all butt-hurt because their child couldn't hack it, need to take a look in the mirror and look at the reason their child has no heart. Stop blaming the coaches.