District 11-AA

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow it is great to be home!!! well today creek wood lost to dalton 11 to 0. then they played the eagles but i cant remember where they were from but cw lost to them 15 to 8 i believe. coachrop will remember the name of the team, but creek wood finishes 1-3 in the tourney. pretty tough competition!!! riverdaleman how did yall end up???

also this weekend tidwell had 2 HRs and i think dawson had two, garton had one or two. its hard to remember it was a long weekend!!!

QUOTE(straightbill307 @ Mar 24 2007 - 10:21 PM) 826421864[/snapback]Some, we just didnt want to use are pitching. We have 3 big district games coming up this week. 8hrs in 3 games this weekend.

three??? why do yall have three district games straightbill???

creek wood plays montgomery central monday at mc and tuesday's game is at cw!!! what are the other district games this week???

/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> It's yet another scheduling snafu. You could almost do this at home with a simple scheduling program, but the way I see it, there's 8 teams in the district. There's at least a 7 week season. Mondays and Tuesdays for the same 7 weeks of the season are reserved for district games. THEN........you can fill in the rest of the games with tournaments and non-district games. The whole concept behind playing back to back on Mondays and Tuesdays is to see who's pitching staff can withstand the rigors of a long season and not saving the #1's for stronger opponents. In the post season, the deepest pitching staffs have the advantage. It only makes sense that the district follow suit.........if they could schedule the freakin' games! There should be noone playing 3 district games in a week unless rainouts have forced teams to make up games later in the season. Harpeth and Waverly weren't rained out. They had to split their games for some reason and added them to weeks that already had 2 district games. Bad form! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

I guess they lay off the first week for those in basketball. Who knows. It skews the pitching and so the district race. Non-district and tournaments really don't matter as far as post season. Check your schedule boobie. You guys have Montgomery Central twice and Fairview once coming up. Fairview is your odd man out team.

QUOTE(Big Country @ Mar 22 2007 - 12:58 AM) 826420031[/snapback]District 11AA Standings

1.) Creek Wood (2-0)

1.) Sycamore (2-0)

1.) Harpeth (2-0)

4.) Fairview (1-1)

4.) Waverly Central (1-1)

6.) Cheatham Co. (0-2)

6.) Montgomery Central (0-2)

6.) Stewart Co. (0-2)

Monday & Tuesday (March 26 & 27)

Stewart Co. vs Fairview

Cheatham Co. vs Harpeth

Creek Wood vs Montgomery Central

Sycamore vs Waverly Central (I'm assuming this series because neither of their schedules are posted)

I'LL TRY TO KEEP UP WITH THIS AS MUCH AS I CAN STRAIGHTBILL BUT THE BASKETBALL SCHEDULES WERE MUCH MORE UP-TO-DATE I AM STARTING TO SEE /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

JUST WANTED TO REMIND EVERYONE OF THE SCHEDULE FOR TOMORROW & TUESDAY!!!!! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(ksgovols @ Mar 25 2007 - 02:48 PM) 826422188[/snapback]/huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> It's yet another scheduling snafu. You could almost do this at home with a simple scheduling program, but the way I see it, there's 8 teams in the district. There's at least a 7 week season. Mondays and Tuesdays for the same 7 weeks of the season are reserved for district games. THEN........you can fill in the rest of the games with tournaments and non-district games. The whole concept behind playing back to back on Mondays and Tuesdays is to see who's pitching staff can withstand the rigors of a long season and not saving the #1's for stronger opponents. In the post season, the deepest pitching staffs have the advantage. It only makes sense that the district follow suit.........if they could schedule the freakin' games! There should be noone playing 3 district games in a week unless rainouts have forced teams to make up games later in the season. Harpeth and Waverly weren't rained out. They had to split their games for some reason and added them to weeks that already had 2 district games. Bad form! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

I guess they lay off the first week for those in basketball. Who knows. It skews the pitching and so the district race. Non-district and tournaments really don't matter as far as post season. Check your schedule boobie. You guys have Montgomery Central twice and Fairview once coming up. Fairview is your odd man out team.

dang!!! i just noticed that!!! that really does mess up everything!!! ok well cw plays fairview on thursday at cw!!!