District 11-AA

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(War Eagles @ Apr 16 2007 - 09:33 PM) 826438997[/snapback]Coming from Matt Carrigan:"I'll beat up #28(Zack Rushing) for Harpeth." /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Go ahead but remember who is more than likely pitching tomorrow night, Mr. Matthew Fiser, I wouldn't try anything. Oh and wasn't that the guy who hit a 400 BOMB tonight ?

Harpeth 8

Sycamore 4

WP: Chris Hale (6-0) 7 IP, 2 BB, 1 ER, 6K

HR- Har. Rushing (4)

Sycamore at Harpeth Tomorrow at 6:00

QUOTE(chiefkc @ Apr 17 2007 - 07:51 AM) 826439202[/snapback]first of all matt carrigan could whoop the crap out of rushings...as for as the 400 ft bomb goes i was sitting in the cheap seats last night and it barely made it over the fence...now as far as matt fiser you are prolly the worst center fielder in the district and i told you last night its not cool to crap in your pants. sycamore will show tonight that last night was a fluke and that sycamore is truly the team to beat in the district

ok? last time i payed to get into a high school game all of the seats were the same price!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

MC 7

Fairview 6

MC scored one in the bottom of the seventh. Lead off man reached on error by the pitch, bunted to second, the next guy grounds out to pitcher and with two outs a single to center ended it. Fairivew had plenty of chances to win as they jumped out to a 3-0 lead after one inning. in the fourht they had bases loaded and one out and their firstbasemen hit a blast that some how the centerfielder for MC ran downin the gap. Baserunning wa sbad and it turned into a DP as runner was out at the plate. MC tied it at 3-3, but Fairview answered to go up 6-3 in the fifth. MC socred a couple in the fifth to make it 6-5 and with runners on 1st and 4rd and 2 down, Dunn it a shot that the second basebman dove and threw him out at first.

Good game over all with lots of action. hope the second game is just as good tonight at Fairview.

QUOTE(ballbasher30 @ Apr 17 2007 - 08:44 AM) 826439240[/snapback]MC 7

Fairview 6

MC scored one in the bottom of the seventh. Lead off man reached on error by the pitch, bunted to second, the next guy grounds out to pitcher and with two outs a single to center ended it. Fairivew had plenty of chances to win as they jumped out to a 3-0 lead after one inning. in the fourht they had bases loaded and one out and their firstbasemen hit a blast that some how the centerfielder for MC ran downin the gap. Baserunning wa sbad and it turned into a DP as runner was out at the plate. MC tied it at 3-3, but Fairview answered to go up 6-3 in the fifth. MC socred a couple in the fifth to make it 6-5 and with runners on 1st and 4rd and 2 down, Dunn it a shot that the second basebman dove and threw him out at first.

Good game over all with lots of action. hope the second game is just as good tonight at Fairview.

thanks. ok big counry, you can do your standings now!!!

QUOTE(putboobieincoach @ Apr 17 2007 - 08:23 AM) 826439226[/snapback]ok? last time i payed to get into a high school game all of the seats were the same price!!! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

Except the RBI club seating in the Upper Deck at the Rock boobie. They're a little more expensive than the cheap seats. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Mathematically speaking, Sycamore's 1 1/2 games back with 3 to play going into tonight's game. They built their record on the lower half of the district before dropping one to Montgomery Central last week and yesterday's game to Harpeth. They're in a must win scenario to hang onto 2nd place with one more against Harpeth and 2 against Creekwood. You might want to worry about Montgomery Central or Creekwood catching you rather than hoping that Harpeth drops 3 of their last 4.

Harpeth 10-0, games with Sycamore, Fairview x 2 and Waverly

Sycamore 9-2, game with Harpeth and Creekwood x 2

Central 7-4, game with Fairview and Waverly x 2

Creekwood 7-4, game with Stewart Co. and Sycamore x 2

And uh......Fiser won't be playing center field tonight. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(chiefkc @ Apr 17 2007 - 07:51 AM) 826439202[/snapback]first of all matt carrigan could whoop the crap out of rushings...as for as the 400 ft bomb goes i was sitting in the cheap seats last night and it barely made it over the fence...now as far as matt fiser you are prolly the worst center fielder in the district and i told you last night its not cool to crap in your pants. sycamore will show tonight that last night was a fluke and that sycamore is truly the team to beat in the district

Isnt Carrigan the kid who cried, because his fingers accidentally got stepped on in the football game??? Just wondering, not trying to be a smart #@#.