District 11-AA

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(will80122 @ Apr 20 2007 - 11:33 AM) 826441831[/snapback]no disrespect but i play for hickman and if you look at the line scores fairview didn't beat us we beat our selves as long as we don't make any errors it should be a close game. every game that we lost their has been less than five hits.

That goes for anyone really... That is baseball any team can beat anyone on any given day. ALL TEAMS HAVE DISTRICT NEXT WEEK SO NO ONE WILL THROW THEIR 1 OR 2 PITCHERS!!!! I also know that alot of teams play alot of kids in tournaments so you can not get a read on tournament games!!!!!!!!

No disrespect taken, but if you don't want an honest opinion........don't ask.

Hickman County has beaten Santa Fe (a very small A school in Maury Co.), Lewis County (AA), Richland (AA), Perry County (A), Hillsboro (AAA), Ensworth (0 Srs, 2 Jrs) and Hollow-Rock Bruceton (A) according to your schedule.

Harpeth's losses are to BA (DII), MBA (DII) in extra innings, Goodpasture (defending AA state champion), Huntingdon (AA), Lawrence Co. (1st in 8AAA right now), Loretto (AA) and Oakland (#1 ranked AAA team in the state).

Harpeth is returning 7 starters from last years state tournament team. I think they beat Hickman County last year in a scrimmage maybe and the year before they split. Hickman County has won 7 games all year. Harpeth has lost 7 games all year and are undefeated in their district to date. My opinion is Harpeth will win this game. But you have to do it between the lines. That's where they play them, not on coacht. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Cheatham Co. lost both games of a doubleheader today to White House-Heritage. The final scores were 5-2 & 15-0. The guys on the baseball team are doing a great job of keeping their heads held high and despite all sorts of other stuff that they have all had to deal with away from the diamond & I must say that I HAVE A NEW FOUND RESPECT FOR THE 13-YOUNG MEN WHO HAVE STUCK IT OUT AND ARE STILL WEARING THE CHEATHAM COUNTY CUBS RED & WHITE PROUDLY!!!!

Harold Huckaby

Chris Holiday

Kevin Elliott

Kenneth Huckaby

Cody Anderson

Tyler Anderson

Tyler Adkisson

Michael Shelton

Matt Saunders

Timmy Wright

Clay Cannon

Brandon Theriault

Garrett Potts

With what those 13 young men have gone through seeing coaches come and go and seeing teammates quit over the past year I must say that their dedication to the baseball program has been remarkable and I for one hope that the efforts of these guys pays off in the future because they are a great group of guys who deserve much better rewards than the 2-20 record they currently have. The great news is that only 2 of the 13 names I mentioned are seniors this season so next spring this baseball team has an excellent opportunity to do some special things.

Cheatham Co. plays Stewart Co. Monday & Tuesday of next week. I would personally love to see the Cubs get two wins in those games. They will likely pitch Elliott & Huckaby in those two games since Cannon & Holiday pitched today. With a sweep of Stewart Co. next week, which is possible because stranger things have happened for anyone who saw the Red Sox comeback win over the Yankees tonight, the Cubs will be assured of not having to open the District 11AA Tournament against Harpeth. Instead they would play either Sycamore, Montgomery Central, or Creek Wood.

QUOTE(Big Country @ Apr 20 2007 - 11:35 PM) 826442200[/snapback]Cheatham Co. lost both games of a doubleheader today to White House-Heritage. The final scores were 5-2 & 15-0. The guys on the baseball team are doing a great job of keeping their heads held high and despite all sorts of other stuff that they have all had to deal with away from the diamond & I must say that I HAVE A NEW FOUND RESPECT FOR THE 13-YOUNG MEN WHO HAVE STUCK IT OUT AND ARE STILL WEARING THE CHEATHAM COUNTY CUBS RED & WHITE PROUDLY!!!!

Harold Huckaby

Chris Holiday

Kevin Elliott

Kenneth Huckaby

Cody Anderson

Tyler Anderson

Tyler Adkisson

Michael Shelton

Matt Saunders

Timmy Wright

Clay Cannon

Brandon Theriault

Garrett Potts

With what those 13 young men have gone through seeing coaches come and go and seeing teammates quit over the past year I must say that their dedication to the baseball program has been remarkable and I for one hope that the efforts of these guys pays off in the future because they are a great group of guys who deserve much better rewards than the 2-20 record they currently have. The great news is that only 2 of the 13 names I mentioned are seniors this season so next spring this baseball team has an excellent opportunity to do some special things.

Cheatham Co. plays Stewart Co. Monday & Tuesday of next week. I would personally love to see the Cubs get two wins in those games. They will likely pitch Elliott & Huckaby in those two games since Cannon & Holiday pitched today. With a sweep of Stewart Co. next week, which is possible because stranger things have happened for anyone who saw the Red Sox comeback win over the Yankees tonight, the Cubs will be assured of not having to open the District 11AA Tournament against Harpeth. Instead they would play either Sycamore, Montgomery Central, or Creek Wood.

Finish the season strong Cubs and hold your head high. Better days are ahead!!!!

QUOTE(straightbill307 @ Apr 20 2007 - 10:46 PM) 826442175[/snapback]Harpeth 7

Hickman Co. 5

WP: Johnson

NO HR's

Harpeth gets a win that goes in the UW (ugly win) column today.

Station Camp at Harpeth 12:15

Dyer Co. at Harpeth 2:00 BOTH TOMORROW

anyone have details on the harpeth "UW" over hickman?