District 11-AA

HHSnumber1fan

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Creek Wood wins tonight over a highly competitive Norhteast team coached by Dustin Smith. Allen in a losing cause goes the distance w/ 7 k's. Garton gets the W allowing only 3 hits and 1 walk. 69 p=7IP. Great effort by the D. Next @ Mt. Juliet to play Upeerman and Mt. J. on thurs in the WCI. Best of luck to the 11AA teams. Big win by Central over Clarksville. 6-5. Anyone know if Cheatham plays on Tues.? PEACE-OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RIP MD 30!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(straightbill307 @ Mar 12 2007 - 09:43 PM) 826409645[/snapback]Brentwood. Academy. 17

Harpeth 15

WP- Stallings

LP- Jones

MBA at Harpeth tomorrow 4:30.

Har. Hale (Columbia St.) vs. MBA Miller (Notre Dame)

Sounds like quite the pitching duel. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(putboobieincoach @ Mar 12 2007 - 11:07 PM) 826409815[/snapback]matt garton pitched a gem!!! also creek wood defense gives up no errors if i remember right. straightbill the harpeth game looks like a slow pitch softball game!!! how did everyone else do today???

Lets just say we out hit them 19 to 11, lol and it felt like we walked that many too in the 5th inning. I could write a essay on this game but I chose not to because I would probably need to be on Dr. Phil afterwards. It was a very intense game especially to be the opening game. BA will be a top contender in D2 this year along with BGA, and we will see how MBA is today. Good Luck this week to everyone in 11AA.

QUOTE(FadePattern @ Mar 13 2007 - 06:36 AM) 826409920[/snapback]Sounds like quite the pitching duel. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I seriously hope you are talking about Miller vs. Hale, and not the game from yesterday.

Dang, you guys were only a field goal away from winning this thing straightbill!

I want to apply for either scheduling coordinator or head trainer at Harpeth. The middle school opens last week with 4 games and uses 9 arms. Looks like the high school's going deep into their pitching staff as well this week.