District 11-AA

HHSnumber1fan

QUOTE(Big Country @ Mar 5 2007 - 03:47 PM) 826400785[/snapback]Cheatham Co. scrimmages Northeast tomorrow eveining /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Where and what time? I hear from a bunch of Cheatham Co. players that they are suppose to give everyone a run for their money this year, and possibly take the district. Anyways good luck tomorrow with NE.

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(straightbill307 @ Mar 5 2007 - 07:29 PM) 826401005[/snapback]Where and what time? I hear from a bunch of Cheatham Co. players that they are suppose to give everyone a run for their money this year, and possibly take the district. Anyways good luck tomorrow with NE.

what??? i thought that kid said that they were "horribly coached" and would be the "worst team in the district"? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> that kid must be one of those kids that doesn't get to play!!! good luck tomorrow against northeast. i bet the game isnt at northeast though!!!

QUOTE(putboobieincoach @ Mar 5 2007 - 10:06 PM) 826401465[/snapback]what??? i thought that kid said that they were "horribly coached" and would be the "worst team in the district"? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" /> that kid must be one of those kids that doesn't get to play!!! good luck tomorrow against northeast. i bet the game isnt at northeast though!!!

I believe it is at Northeast.

What happended to the Harpeth baseball coach from PJPII????????

Cheatham's scrimmage with Northeast today has been cancelled because the storm messed up northeast's field. They are playing at Cheatham in the season, so they decided to cancel it. Cheatham was looking forward to the work, but they will be out there working hard at practice instead. I don't know if they'll give the district a run for its money, but it definately isn't the Cheatham of the last few years.

QUOTE(straightbill307 @ Mar 4 2007 - 08:13 PM) 826399869[/snapback]Harpeth vs CW at Dickson Friday, March 9th. Pre-Season play-day so my guess is that Varsity will not play much, either way.

Does anyone know how Sycamore did against Portland?

sycamores scrimmage was pretty good for the first time any of our players have seen a live arm. we won 7-2. our offense will be fine this year, we just have to get the pitches in the zone.

shs also scrimmaged rossview last night. the score to that was also 7-2 when the varsity came out. it was a much improved team from the first scrimmage. preston quillen threw really good, hitting his spots and mixing it up with a great curve ball. our lead off batter cory carrigan (just a sophomore) started the game with a solo shot. this kid will be a huge impact player despite his age. preston quillen also hit a solo shot in the third.

sycamore has a another scrimmage wednesday against clarksville. i belive harpeth has played them already. straightbill, give us some tips on how to pitch to this team.

QUOTE(utmc218 @ Mar 6 2007 - 08:30 AM) 826401864[/snapback]sycamores scrimmage was pretty good for the first time any of our players have seen a live arm. we won 7-2. our offense will be fine this year, we just have to get the pitches in the zone.

shs also scrimmaged rossview last night. the score to that was also 7-2 when the varsity came out. it was a much improved team from the first scrimmage. preston quillen threw really good, hitting his spots and mixing it up with a great curve ball. our lead off batter cory carrigan (just a sophomore) started the game with a solo shot. this kid will be a huge impact player despite his age. preston quillen also hit a solo shot in the third.

sycamore has a another scrimmage wednesday against clarksville. i belive harpeth has played them already. straightbill, give us some tips on how to pitch to this team.

i thnk he said they are off balanced at the plate so throw alot of off speed pitches. i think he said that in a post a couple of days ago. i could be wrong though.

QUOTE(putboobieincoach @ Mar 6 2007 - 09:16 AM) 826401928[/snapback]i thnk he said they are off balanced at the plate so throw alot of off speed pitches. i think he said that in a post a couple of days ago. i could be wrong though.

thanks boobie. we will do that.

QUOTE(straightbill307 @ Mar 6 2007 - 07:04 PM) 826402706[/snapback]lol why are you asking me? Boobie said it right. Best hitter is #10 Haskell Fink. They are pretty solid in defense and have a few good arms. Congrats to Sycamore on the two pre-season wins. So is Cory Carrigan, Matts brother? Do you know how Matt's visit to Carson-Newman went?

cory is matts brother. oh and matt couldnt make it up there. they are trying to reschedule. i belive they will be at a game of two this year though. oh preston quillen is intersted in that school also.