District 7-AAA

rhs1234

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(baseballa181 @ Mar 5 2007 - 08:43 PM) 826401052[/snapback]Oakland is a solid team, with the talent they have they could very well make a run for the state, Riverdale has also always been a good team and will surprise people this year

what do you mean surprise people? do you mean that you think their pitching will be better than what people think or what? I dont think anyone will take a 6 year district champ lightly

QUOTE(riverdaleman @ Mar 6 2007 - 12:53 AM) 826401702[/snapback]what do you mean surprise people? do you mean that you think their pitching will be better than what people think or what? I dont think anyone will take a 6 year district champ lightly

agreed. the surprise would be anyone BUT riverdale winning this district.

All: You keep talking while Siegel keeps winning. Undefeated in preseason and I don't see them losing many games this year. Pitching, defense, consistent hitting, great coaching, great parents, great facilities, great feeder program (SMS-Tobitt/Bartlett), etc. When I get back this weekend, I'm going 'fishin'...

Oakland beat Hendersonville today 10-0.

Barnes threw 5 shutout innings and Barrett finished out with 3 scoreless innings.

Oaklands hitting finally seems to be coming around

the put up 10 runs off of 8 hits

I think that when Oakland is swinging the bats well that they will be one of the hardest teams in the district to beat. They have proven pitching and solid defense and i look to see them make a run for the district title

QUOTE(#1VolsFan @ Mar 7 2007 - 09:59 PM) 826404173[/snapback]Oakland beat Hendersonville today 10-0.

Barnes threw 5 shutout innings and Barrett finished out with 3 scoreless innings.

Oaklands hitting finally seems to be coming around

the put up 10 runs off of 8 hits

I think that when Oakland is swinging the bats well that they will be one of the hardest teams in the district to beat. They have proven pitching and solid defense and i look to see them make a run for the district title

Who is Barrett?..the only Barrett i know on that team isnt a pitcher

QUOTE(siegelbeagle @ Mar 7 2007 - 03:46 PM) 826403759[/snapback]All: You keep talking while Siegel keeps winning. Undefeated in preseason and I don't see them losing many games this year. Pitching, defense, consistent hitting, great coaching, great parents, great facilities, great feeder program (SMS-Tobitt/Bartlett), etc. When I get back this weekend, I'm going 'fishin'...

You are right, Siegel is blessed with a great feeder program in SMS, something many area high schools can easily be jealous of. I am excited to see how Robinson performs on the mound this year, as well as Faust. I will go ahead and say it, Faust will have a breakout senior season.

QUOTE(steal3rdbase @ Mar 7 2007 - 11:48 PM) 826404363[/snapback]You are right, Siegel is blessed with a great feeder program in SMS, something many area high schools can easily be jealous of. I am excited to see how Robinson performs on the mound this year, as well as Faust. I will go ahead and say it, Faust will have a breakout senior season.

Id be thrilled if Oakland had a true feeder system period, yeah they draw kids from various schools, but it woulda have been nice had they made the John Pittard School a k-8 instead of a k-6 to give a Oakland true feeder school, which puts them at a disadvantage as opposed to everyone else