District 7-AAA

rhs1234

good game again by the warriors...we hit the ball well today and we pitched good today too...as 4 6 3 said will and chase got them a HR we played good defense again tonight we play tomorrow at 100 against the team who eliminated us from the state tournament last year..today we pitched by committee again Hurt started the game and we threw sqeek rinus henderson tyring and then crunk finished the game it is my understanding that utterback will start and he will go 2 and then the comittee will take over again

GO WARRIORS

• Replies 884
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i want to say thank you to the DNJ on the article in the paper With the Riverdale SRs on the front page of the sports section a nice picture by one of the moms of coursei am a proud pappa LOL the kids are having agood time down here we just got back from sticky fingers and talk ab out some boys chowing down lol again thank you DNJ for doing that for our boys

QUOTE(I_Live_4_Baseball @ Mar 24 2007 - 05:30 PM) 826421703[/snapback]how'd riverdale do today? i know they played science hill at one. just wondering how they did?

we lost to SH 2-1 in a very well played ball game they hit 2 solo HR to right feild and we manufacterd a run there were a lot of very good defensive plays in this game and it was well played throughout good pitching and good hitting but with good defense behind it... very few walks in this game and there were no errors by either team

second game we had to play blackman and i am sure that neither coach really wanted to play this game...however we came out on the losing end 6-2 and blackman hit the ball welll and made some very good defensive plays as well good game by blackman

so we ened our tournament 2-2 with a 4th place finish and overall we played some good ball and we had a good time tired but it was fun

QUOTE(blue06 @ Mar 24 2007 - 06:58 PM) 826421743[/snapback]what is riverdale and oaklands typical batting order and how many HRs does each player have? these two seem to be the best hitting

i dont kno riverdales lineup or their home runs but oaklands linup is as follows:

NAME - POS. - HR

burnett - ss - (0)

dodd - 1b - (2)

polk - cf - (1)

parsley - lf - (0)

barnes - rf - (5)

fann - c - (0)

mcConnell - 2b - (0)

ward - 3b - (0)

fisher - dh - (0)

hawkins - ph - (0) (clutch hits)