Region 6AA

LetMeHearYA

I'll say it if nobody else will. Harpeth misses a Shawna Ellis down low. They are very good offensively in the post, but they give up a lot of points in the paint and they aren't a strong rebounding team. They need a physical presence in the paint. I've thought all year that would be their undoing in post season. Heck, Cheatham County had it figured out and still shot the threes instead of driving the lane. Most of the Lady Cubs points in the last meeting were put backs.

My hats off to the 12AA teams. I think the beat up on each other during the season and gave everybody a false sense of security. Lexington had a good game plan that they executed very well. Harpeth did not shoot as they normally do and Lexington hung around and hung around and then made a little run that the Lady Indians couldn't overcome in the end. It was a close game throughout for the most part.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe Liberty beat Lexington 56-53.

McNairy was up about 18 with 2:30 left and tried to run the clock out. Cheatham cut it to single digits but McNAiry holds on to win 69-56. McNairy trailed 26-23 at the half and I believe they outscored Cheatham 26-9 in the 3rd.

The Bobcats scoring went as follows:

Crayton-28

Boehler-20

Cole-8

Loving-6

Brock-4

S. Burns-2

Liberty/McNairy Round 4 is Wed. It should be a good game. Congrats to both teams for getting a Sub-state and Let's go Lady Bobcats get the W and host the sub-state.