greeneville vs volunteer score update

udave56

QUOTE(Snowman16 @ Feb 24 2007 - 10:19 PM) 826387822[/snapback]As far as you're concerned you must not have watched them play each other. Sorry barb but I think DB might be too much for yall to handle Tuesday

Snowbaby, sorry to here your season is over. You have been fun to watch and even more fun to chat with. If Greeneville plays DB as intensly as they played these Falcons, they will do just fine. I thought the officiating was a bit over the top...17 fouls in the first quarter? Fans from both sides were yelling "let them play". And not a single travel violation called. Wierd.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Snowman16 @ Feb 24 2007 - 11:33 PM) 826387958[/snapback]hey um stokomo thats not an analogy. and why do you feel like you have to defend your team? are they not man enough to do it themselves?

Snow your a joke dude! Stop while your ahead and you'll be ok and i don't mean a joke on the basketball court i mean you just need to shut up on here! You all got no farther then us so just stop dang man!

QUOTE(Snowman16 @ Feb 24 2007 - 11:33 PM) 826387958[/snapback]hey um stokomo thats not an analogy. and why do you feel like you have to defend your team? are they not man enough to do it themselves?

It shows you are still young. Your analysis was that we shoot outside a high percentage of the time. The reason...... your analogy is that we have many guards and very few post players. You guys have had a great season. Are you not man enough to leave things alone, or do you relish in having stuff started all the time? GOD Bless.......

QUOTE(Stokomo @ Feb 25 2007 - 02:49 PM) 826388541[/snapback]It shows you are still young. Your analysis was that we shoot outside a high percentage of the time. The reason...... your analogy is that we have many guards and very few post players. You guys have had a great season. Are you not man enough to leave things alone, or do you relish in having stuff started all the time? GOD Bless.......

I'm with Snowbaby, Stoke...I don't see the analogy...he simply said your boys rely on their shooting ability and not much else. After watching them for the first time in Greeneville on Saturday, I am inclined to agree with them. They are physical to the point of infraction and am surprised they have gotten away with it all season.

QUOTE(barb @ Feb 25 2007 - 02:18 PM) 826388573[/snapback]I'm with Snowbaby, Stoke...I don't see the analogy...he simply said your boys rely on their shooting ability and not much else. After watching them for the first time in Greeneville on Saturday, I am inclined to agree with them. They are physical to the point of infraction and am surprised they have gotten away with it all season.

Gotta agree with Stokomo....The Analogy is there....

Congratulations on a GREAT SEASON Falcons....

Congratulations on a Good Game Greeneville...

and Good Luck to all remaining teams...

Snow, you can't be serious! How many games did your team win in the IMAC this year? The only team in the IMAC is Greenville,everyone else is a joke. On a personal note you are the softest guy i have ever played against and I am suprised you have time to practice and play with all the crying and complaining you do here. Get a life bro, and we are plenty man enough to stick up for ourselves, you can find us in church hill anytime you want mama's boy.

QUOTE(tseals31 @ Feb 26 2007 - 11:15 AM) 826389875[/snapback]Snow, you can't be serious! How many games did your team win in the IMAC this year? The only team in the IMAC is Greenville,everyone else is a joke. On a personal note you are the softest guy i have ever played against and I am suprised you have time to practice and play with all the crying and complaining you do here. Get a life bro, and we are plenty man enough to stick up for ourselves, you can find us in church hill anytime you want mama's boy.

I'd say you looked pretty funny on Saturday yourself. At least SH didn't blow Cherokee out of the gym.

QUOTE(Stokomo @ Feb 24 2007 - 11:09 PM) 826387918[/snapback]Butch & I graduated in 87. He was tough to defend anywhere on the floor. He was their undisputed leader for four years. Everything ran through him. This time of year makes people that played the game for the love of it reflect on their past times. There are many friends that I have made. One quote that I have come to love in the game is that "basketball will never give up on you, never let you down, or force you to play." High school kids play this game because they love it. I believe that this year's Falcon team was one of my most cherished years. These kids never caused any trouble, were very respectful, and played hard all the time. We were picked 8th and made to the Regionals in AAA for the first time ever. We've had 20 win seasons in four of the five years that I've been with the Falcons. I have been extremely blessed to know these fine young men and been a part of an awesome coaching staff. The locker room was a sure tear-jerker, and it showed that men can shed some tears and still be men. Again, Congrats to everyone that is left!!!! I know whoever makes it out of the area will represent us well. GOD Bless!!!!!!!

Jerry "Higgy" Higgins was my college roommate - he graduated from Volunteer in 87 I believe. Does Stokomo = Higgy ? Just kidding with you.

QUOTE(TennTarpon @ Feb 26 2007 - 04:23 PM) 826390271[/snapback]Jerry "Higgy" Higgins was my college roommate - he graduated from Volunteer in 87 I believe. Does Stokomo = Higgy ? Just kidding with you.

TennTarpon..... sorry for the confusion. Even though Butch and I graduated the same year, I graduated from DB. I played against him and he was a good shooter. If you played at Volunteer, then you remember the Cinderblock running around the court under Jerry Adams. Those were some tough days. I remember the Goat Trails around the VanHuss Dome for conditioning. Times have really changed with technology. Anyway.... hope everyone is ready for tonight's action @ South. It will be great to watch. Good Luck to all and GOD Bless!!!!!

QUOTE(tseals31 @ Feb 26 2007 - 11:15 AM) 826389875[/snapback]Snow, you can't be serious! How many games did your team win in the IMAC this year? The only team in the IMAC is Greenville,everyone else is a joke. On a personal note you are the softest guy i have ever played against and I am suprised you have time to practice and play with all the crying and complaining you do here. Get a life bro, and we are plenty man enough to stick up for ourselves, you can find us in church hill anytime you want mama's boy.

Funny that you of all people would call someone out. You couldn't guard a snail without holding. I guess you have to do what you can to make up for the lack of skill. Holding and and cheap shots help you even the playing field. But one thing I will agree with. You probably are man enough to stick up for yourself. Just not man enough to play a clean game. You guys had a great season, congrats on that. But its hard to respect a team and a coach that does not respect its opponents enough to play them clean. I love to see the smaller schools and the county schools have success. However there is a right way to play the game and cheap shots, dirty play and intentionally trying to take players out is not the right way.