Harriman Regional Tournament Tuesday night

catmommy

QUOTE(Cookevegas3 @ Feb 25 2007 - 01:44 AM) 826388139[/snapback]6:00 OZ VS Harriman

7:45 Wartburg VS Grace C.

Just read the Knox News Sentinel, it has the boys

schedule for Tuesday night as:

6:00 game Grace Chr. vs. Wartburg

7:45 game Harriman vs. Oliver Springs

It wouldn't be the first time the paper got it wrong, just hope the

fans of all the teams don't go by their schedule.

I like the way Wartburg matches up with Grace, but Grace always seems to not have favorable match-ups. I just think it's going to be hard for Grace to handle Shannon and Winstead. Normally an uptempo game would be the way to offset the size, but Wartburg loves to run also.

The Harriman-OS game looks about even to me. I think it will come down to who can hit the offensive glass and pick up a few garbage baskets. Then again Schultz could go nuts and score 35, but Harriman's Chatman and Williams are two really good defenders so I think Carter and West will have to carry the load for OS. For Harriman, they need to hit some jumpers in a big game like this.

QUOTE(goosevol @ Feb 25 2007 - 01:11 PM) 826388428[/snapback]I like the way Wartburg matches up with Grace, but Grace always seems to not have favorable match-ups. I just think it's going to be hard for Grace to handle Shannon and Winstead. Normally an uptempo game would be the way to offset the size, but Wartburg loves to run also.

The Harriman-OS game looks about even to me. I think it will come down to who can hit the offensive glass and pick up a few garbage baskets. Then again Schultz could go nuts and score 35, but Harriman's Chatman and Williams are two really good defenders so I think Carter and West will have to carry the load for OS. For Harriman, they need to hit some jumpers in a big game like this.

all a team has to do to stop grace is to be physical and pound the ball inside. agree? if harriman would have fed to Goins all night the other night. they would have won..

I have done posted my thoughts on the grace-wartburg game on the other post but as for the Harriman-OS game, should be a great one. Harriman is prob. one of the most athletic teams in A basketball if you think about it. They actually dont match up to bad w/ OS but I think OS will have trouble matching up w/ Harriman. OS's PG is a good ball player but very undersized and will be taken advantage of. It does not matter who he is on, I see harriman posting him up. I see this coming down to the wire unless OS goes zone for 1 night. If they go zone they will pull this one out. Harriman will come out ready to play but I see OS going zone and making Harriman prove they can hit the outside shot which they struggle w/. OS w/ the W and schultz has a quite but good night w/ 20 or so.