Update on Merissa Williams?

bucdaddio

I went to Holston Valley Medical Center today, to deliver a get-well card from the Daniel Boone Lady Trailblazers, Merissa is still in Intensive Care, and her grandmother was in with her, so I left the card with the nurse at the desk. She said her condition was about the same, but since I haven't heard an update in a few days, I'm wondering where she stands at this point. Any body that knows the family have any news? We are all still praying for her.

We would all like to stay updated, so please don't start bashing SG and get our thread closed...............

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bucdaddio @ Feb 25 2007 - 08:08 PM) 826389099[/snapback]I went to Holston Valley Medical Center today, to deliver a get-well card from the Daniel Boone Lady Trailblazers, Merissa is still in Intensive Care, and her grandmother was in with her, so I left the card with the nurse at the desk. She said her condition was about the same, but since I haven't heard an update in a few days, I'm wondering where she stands at this point. Any body that knows the family have any news? We are all still praying for her.

We would all like to stay updated, so please don't start bashing SG and get our thread closed...............

first and foremost we can't even begin to put into words how to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts. As for Merissa's condition their has been some signs of improvement. She has been off then breathing tube since wed. she has had her ups and downs.But is starting to wake up, she is still in a coma but has been opening her eyes, and today she started responding to some directions. She stuck out her tongue and wiggled her toes. We are trying to get into a rehab hospitial possibbly in atlanta or knoxville. Thank you all again and please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She loves the game more than anything and the outreach that has come from the basketball has been incredible. We love you all for what you have done for us in our time of need .But let us not forget all the other young people out there that need our love, prayers, and help.

thanks, Merissa's Family

QUOTE(ldyraiderbball44 @ Feb 26 2007 - 09:14 PM) 826390876[/snapback]first and foremost we can't even begin to put into words how to say thank you from the bottom of our hearts. As for Merissa's condition their has been some signs of improvement. She has been off then breathing tube since wed. she has had her ups and downs.But is starting to wake up, she is still in a coma but has been opening her eyes, and today she started responding to some directions. She stuck out her tongue and wiggled her toes. We are trying to get into a rehab hospitial possibbly in atlanta or knoxville. Thank you all again and please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. She loves the game more than anything and the outreach that has come from the basketball has been incredible. We love you all for what you have done for us in our time of need .But let us not forget all the other young people out there that need our love, prayers, and help.

thanks, Merissa's Family

We WILL continue to pray for Merissa and for you guys as well. I do not know Merissa, but based on what I read of her on here she and her family has what it takes to face the road ahead. Our thoughts and prayers are with you from Obion Co. Please keep us updated as you can. God Bless you

QUOTE(bucdaddio @ Feb 25 2007 - 07:08 PM) 826389099[/snapback]We would all like to stay updated, so please don't start bashing SG and get our thread closed...............

If that happens let me know and I'll just delete the posts so the thread can stay open.

Best wishes to Merissa.

DL.

glad to hear of some kind of improvement...any step forward is a joyful moment. please let hear know that their are alot of people who are praying for her & all of the family. continue with the positive thinking and look at every bright moment as a great step in the right direction. please keep updating us.