Lake County vs Gleason

sbl0702

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sbl0702 @ Feb 28 2007 - 11:04 AM) 826393160[/snapback]Been a close one every time this year! I believe its a toss up!! How About Lake County By 1 in double overtime in a game for the ages!!!!

sbl

I`LL TAKE THE "BASKETBALL PLAYERS" V. THE ATHLETES IN THIS GAME. PASS AND CATCH, VALUE POSESSION, HIGH QUALITY SHOTS OFFENSIVELY. DEFENSIVELY: STANCES AND VISION, DEFEND THE DRIBBLE AND ELIMINATE 2ND CHANCE POINTS. GLEASON 45-40.

QUOTE(Themightymac @ Feb 28 2007 - 12:02 PM) 826393279[/snapback]Gleason looked good against UC and I don't think LC has looked very good in the games since then. I expect gleason to come out hard and fast but if LC is ready they can hold them.

Let's go GREEN!

You must not have seen Gleason play very often if you think they played well against Union City in the region tournament. Gleason beat Union City by 27 at Union City earlier this year. Gleason will beat Lake County tonight.

Gleason has the best player and the best coach. Gleason is the most fundamental team in the state and it will be a different story tonight.

Gleason by 10.

QUOTE(Greenfieldfan @ Feb 28 2007 - 01:55 PM) 826393463[/snapback]You must not have seen Gleason play very often if you think they played well against Union City in the region tournament. Gleason beat Union City by 27 at Union City earlier this year. Gleason will beat Lake County tonight.

Gleason has the best player and the best coach. Gleason is the most fundamental team in the state and it will be a different story tonight.

Gleason by 10.

Poor Gleason...I hope the curse of greenfieldfan doesn't continue! /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Greenfieldfan @ Feb 28 2007 - 01:55 PM) 826393463[/snapback]You must not have seen Gleason play very often if you think they played well against Union City in the region tournament. Gleason beat Union City by 27 at Union City earlier this year. Gleason will beat Lake County tonight.

Gleason by 10.

I agree with you about the fundamentals..I worry about Lake Co getting the ball up the court consistently but they've done pretty well so far..Once they do that ..or if they do that Lake Co has a great chance with better athletes..Hudson is a great player and I believe #12 shoots pretty well..Make the other girls take the shots and Lake Co has a great chance..It'll probably be another game in the 40's!I'll probably give the slight edge to Gleason tonight..Good luck to both teams

Gleason by 10.

YOU ARE EATEN UP WITH THE GLEASON BUG> ARE YOU SURE YOU DON"T LIVE THERE INSTEAD OF GREENFIELD? YOU MIGHT HAVE TO EAT CROW _ LAKE COUNTY MAY GET YOU AGAIN!!

WOW what a game!! Way to go Lady Dawgs! Congrates to Hudson Green & Auvenshine on the All Tourney Team. I have always said that this was a team sport and tonight you proved it. Taylor and Jenna, AWESOME play from 2 big Freshmen..... Can't wait to see them mature!! Lets beat Scotts Hill and go back to State!!!!

WOW what a game!! Way to go Lady Dawgs! Congrates to Hudson Green & Auvenshine on the All Tourney Team. I have always said that this was a team sport and tonight you proved it. Taylor and Jenna, AWESOME play from 2 big Freshmen..... Can't wait to see them mature!! Lets beat Scotts Hill and go back to State!!!!

[

ARE YOU KIDDIN? I SAW THESE 2 TEAMS PLAY FOR THE FIRST TIME> NEITHER ONE OF THEM IWLL GET MUCH FURTHER!! GLEASON - STATE CHAMPS???? I DON"T THINK SO>

Best Coach...come one now..you must be his friend. We usually agree on most things, but the best coach??? lol

QUOTE(Greenfieldfan @ Feb 28 2007 - 02:55 PM) 826393463[/snapback]You must not have seen Gleason play very often if you think they played well against Union City in the region tournament. Gleason beat Union City by 27 at Union City earlier this year. Gleason will beat Lake County tonight.

Gleason by 10.