IMAC Predictions

mowesttrojan

all this talk on here makes me laugh at times. You all make my day and give a reason to smile.... where do i start?????

the big pull out.. ha it was several things. doing the right thing at the time of a Emergency is one big one.. not "but pulled out at the last minute due to some complications" and Hate to hear West had to pull out this weekend. Don't let anyone lay around all weekend in the rain and get their arms all rusty or anything. that is sooo funny!!! another GOOD LAUGH... AND one of the BEST ones Everyone knows that you Trojans are noted primadonnas

pri·ma don·na ---a vain or undisciplined person who finds it difficult to work under direction or as part of a team. Looks like to me the West Primadonnas are working just fine together (14-2, 5-0 ).. but go ahead talk up about West girls-- it's good for them lets know everyones thinking about them and how much they have accomplished this year by everyone talkn. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Lance @ Apr 16 2007 - 11:30 AM) 826438575[/snapback]What --- no guts --- or confidence. I'm terribly disappointed. Everyone knows that you Trojans are noted primadonnas.

How about that for starting crap Patriot Fan?

I've been high on the Trojans all year. They have the tools. They have great athletes on the bench to go with the 8 or so in the starting lineup.

However -- I predict a late peaking Hurricane team that finishes second and goes on to District. Better not have them in your bracket.

I'm spreading it on thick today. A little late season energy boost.

/laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(banker01 @ Apr 16 2007 - 04:52 PM) 826438737[/snapback] all this talk on here makes me laugh at times. You all make my day and give a reason to smile.... where do i start?????

the big pull out.. ha it was several things. doing the right thing at the time of a Emergency is one big one.. not "but pulled out at the last minute due to some complications" and Hate to hear West had to pull out this weekend. Don't let anyone lay around all weekend in the rain and get their arms all rusty or anything. that is sooo funny!!! another GOOD LAUGH... AND one of the BEST ones Everyone knows that you Trojans are noted primadonnas

pri·ma don·na ---a vain or undisciplined person who finds it difficult to work under direction or as part of a team. Looks like to me the West Primadonnas are working just fine together (14-2, 5-0 ).. but go ahead talk up about West girls-- it's good for them lets know everyones thinking about them and how much they have accomplished this year by everyone talkn. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Please know that the talk on here is all in fun and intended to generate a laugh or two.

I also understand "doing the right thing at the time of a Emergency" and that is no laughing matter. Just wasn't going to call attention to the emergency...complications seemed more appropriate.

The biggest laugh, however, is the thought that the fields could not be made playable today. The efforts to re-schedule today's game started on Saturday morning. That's some pretty serious weather forecasting.

QUOTE(TNsoftballfan @ Apr 16 2007 - 04:08 PM) 826438721[/snapback]We could always do a double header at Cherokee!!!!!! /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

Not a chance. Tell the truth now - you know you enjoy coming over to Hamblen County! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(mwtfan @ Apr 16 2007 - 03:29 PM) 826438756[/snapback]Not a chance. Tell the truth now - you know you enjoy coming over to Hamblen County! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Yes...we love coming to Hamblen County...but it seems like you all don't want us there!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

we love having you here whatever gave you that idea /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> ... come over pay small price to get into game.... watch some great ball teams!!! have a good hotdog and a coke. what more could you want. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(TNsoftballfan @ Apr 16 2007 - 05:38 PM) 826438766[/snapback]Yes...we love coming to Hamblen County...but it seems like you all don't want us there!!!! /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I just hope we can get it in Wednesday. I think everyone in the conference is looking forward to this one. Should be lots of fun. Maybe having it on Wednesday will make for an even bigger crowd! Bring your lawn chairs and we'll kill a hog. See you Wednesday.

QUOTE(mwtfan @ Apr 16 2007 - 07:13 PM) 826438884[/snapback]I just hope we can get it in Wednesday. I think everyone in the conference is looking forward to this one. Should be lots of fun. Maybe having it on Wednesday will make for an even bigger crowd! Bring your lawn chairs and we'll kill a hog. See you Wednesday.

mwtfan -- "kill a hog" -- we could have fun with that, but I would rather use this opportunity to tell our "threaders" that my comments are 70% fun - 20% serious - and the other 50% is just to spur comment.

Yes that's 140%. Now tell me what great baseball coach I'm quoting.

Chiefs -- I suggest your double header is at West. I heard they serve steak and even have a salad bar in their concessions.

As for predictions -- haven't missed one yet this season.

Tomorrow: East wins over Jeff, West over Cocke, Cherokee over South, Greeneville enjoys the day off.

QUOTE(Lance @ Apr 16 2007 - 09:58 PM) 826438947[/snapback]mwtfan -- "kill a hog" -- we could have fun with that, but I would rather use this opportunity to tell our "threaders" that my comments are 70% fun - 20% serious - and the other 50% is just to spur comment.

Yes that's 140%. Now tell me what great baseball coach I'm quoting.

Chiefs -- I suggest your double header is at West. I heard they serve steak and even have a salad bar in their concessions.

As for predictions -- haven't missed one yet this season.

Tomorrow: East wins over Jeff, West over Cocke, Cherokee over South, Greeneville enjoys the day off.

I think most people realize that this is a good place to rib each other a bit & have a little fun.

QUOTE(mwtfan @ Apr 17 2007 - 06:03 AM) 826439173[/snapback]I think most people realize that this is a good place to rib each other a bit & have a little fun.

"kill a hog" and now you talk about "rib" each other. mwtfan -- you definitely got pork on the brain.

mwtfan -- I will pin you down tomorrow for Wednesday prediction. No cop out and I'm talking about the weather either. Let's see what you know.

QUOTE(Lance @ Apr 17 2007 - 09:48 AM) 826439243[/snapback]"kill a hog" and now you talk about "rib" each other. mwtfan -- you definitely got pork on the brain.

mwtfan -- I will pin you down tomorrow for Wednesday prediction. No cop out and I'm talking about the weather either. Let's see what you know.

No predictions - too many of the players check this board out. Now leave me alone to marinate the steaks for Wednesday.

QUOTE(mwtfan @ Apr 17 2007 - 10:58 AM) 826439312[/snapback]No predictions - too many of the players check this board out. Now leave me alone to marinate the steaks for Wednesday.

Hey, MWTFAN, I really had you guys pegged as more of a "wine and cheese" crowd. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />